Ferret Boy

I feel the sun peering through the curtains of the room when I wake up. I stir a little bit, realizing and remembering the event of the prior night. I look over at Draco, he's still asleep. I grab Draco's quidditch jersey, and I slip it on. I gather my things and sneak out of his room silently.

"Lil!" I hear a voice behind me. Blaise catches up to me.

"Hey Blaisey! You ready to watch the first task today?" I push my hair up into a ponytail, some starands falling out because of how long and thick it is. He ignores my question and tugs at the sleeve of my jersey.

"He gave you his jersey? Nice." He laughs to himself.

"He didn't give it to me, I took it." I reply simply.

We continue down the stairs, parting ways when I reach the stairs leading to the girls wing. I walk into my room. Lottie is putting on lip gloss.

"Hey Lilia! How was your night in the Malfoy suite?" She chuckles to herself.

"Fine I guess." A part of me wishes I made a move, but he would never go for a girl like me.

"C'mon get dressed! I'm starving." She starts slipping on her shoes.

I change in to a different pair of jeans, and i re- do some of my makeup. She practically dragging me out of the door while I slip on my Doc martens.

We rush down to the dining hall. Everyone who was at my party last night, looks absolutely dead. People really can't handle their booze, can they? I laugh to myself as I sit down and grab some hash browns and bacon. Everyone stays pretty silent for most of breakfast, being to focused on gulping food down. Draco looks at me and raises his eyebrows, realizing I took his jersey. He smiles and shakes his head to himself. As soon as he's done he nods at his mindless posse to follow behind him, even though they're not done yet.

He makes his way to the courtyard.
Soon enough the rest of us finish and go as well.

We see a ferret being tossed around by 'mad eyes moody'. I go over to see what's going on.

McGonagall runs up beside me.

"Professor Moody? What are you doing?" She holds her dress so she doesn't trip over it.

"Teaching." He replies, as the ferret continues to spin around in the air.

"Is that... is that a student?!" She points at ferret.

He shifts the ferret and moves it over to Crabbes pants.

"Technically it's a ferret." God where is Malfoy, he would find this absolutely hilarious.

We all laugh as Crabbe panics. The ferret climbs out his pant leg.

McGonagall turns the ferret back into a person. I see his shaggy platinum hair appear. MALFOY?? I laugh harder stumbling into Lottie. We're both wiping tears from laughter.

"My father will hear about this." Classic. That was the last straw. Me and Lotts tumble over laughing hysterically, as moody chases him around the tree. He runs inside the castle and me and Lottie can barley breathe.

"ALASTOR! We NEVER use transfiguration as a punishment!" She sounds pissed. A hand is offered to me as I continue to laugh on the floor. It's Ivy. The crowd starts to disburse and I continue to laugh as Ivy guides me into the castle. I'm so short of breathe I'm gasping for air. Draco stares bloody daggers as me.

"What... Ferret boy!" I burst out laughing and he flips me off. I run after him.

"No no wait, I wanna hear about how you maintain your fur during the winter season." I taunt him as he walks beside me. I dial down the laughter a little bit.