Sun and Tuna

"Isn't this cute?"

"I think...that this one would look good on Haru-chan," Honey said as he held up a swimsuit on a mannequin.

"You don't get it, huh, Honey-senpai?" The twins asked.

Takashi walked into the sea of mannequins, he was intrigued by what was beach fashion. His eyebrow twitched as he overheard the twins talking about Haruhi's physical feminine attributes. He came to a stop in front of a bathing suit that had shells to cover the upper part of the female body.

He wondered if they were real shells, made to seem like real shells, or simply fabric made to look like shells.

"I have no problem with that," Kyoya said from somewhere on Takashi's left side.

"Mm," Takashi agreed to go to the beach.

"Huh? We're really going?" Haruhi asked.

"Come on, let's go to the beach!" Tamaki shouted.

"Of course, we're not going this very moment," Kyoya said.

Tamaki and the twins seemed to deflate at that. Haruhi let out a breath of relief, with her club she never knew what plans were to happen immediately and which ones would be for later.

"Just let me know, I'll have to ask my father," Haruhi said as she stood up.

"Of course. We shall be going over the weekend and we'll be staying overnight at a resort and leaving later the next day. Also, you shall be getting your own room so no worries."

"Wait, but what about the half-classes on Saturday?" Haruhi asked.

"Don't you know?" Kaoru asked.

"That they're not mandatory?" Hikaru asked.

"What do you mean? Of course, they are," Haruhi said.

"To an extent. You see, many clubs have activities on Saturday so students do come but it's mainly for their club. Any club activities that clash with school hours on Saturday take priority. Of course, there's also family matters, internships, and merely if you want to laze off," Kyoya said.

Haruhi frowned, that did explain why there were not as many students in her Saturday classes.

"But we still learn stuff," Haruhi defended.

"It's either a review of what you learned in the class before or a brief taste of what's to come," Tamaki said.

"Ugh, can we just start setting up? I don't want to talk about this anymore," Haruhi said.

Mitsukuni smiled, "Don't worry, Haru-chan! We come every Saturday if there's not a competition in the karate or kendo club!"

He sat on Takashi's shoulders who simply responded with his usual, 'mm.'

"Say Haruhi, speaking of which," Hikaru started.

"Do you have those Saturday notes on the math homework?" Kaoru asked.

"We slept in on Saturday so we only showed up to whisk you away for our club getaway," Hikaru explained.

Haruhi huffed, "Well you should have woken up. Get it from someone else."

Takashi smiled as the twins began to put on an act. He enjoyed seeing Haruhi standing her ground and being slightly petty. He wondered if she would wind up choosing one of the swimsuits the twins lined up for her choosing.

He quickly went to help set up before his mind could think anymore about Haruhi in a swimsuit. The thought of Haruhi in the swimsuit he had been looking at being swept out of his mind immediately.