Storms and Feelings

"Captain, a passenger just bit me!"

"What?!"

"He was foaming at the mouth and had pale skin, his eyes! Oh! They were inhuman!"

"Get your wound treated!"

"Arrgh!"

Haruhi looked away from the zombie movie, from the title 'Love Comes in the Dark', she had expected a different movie. She turned to look at where Honey sat, he looked like the zombie in the movie.

He had reached his ordering limit (and Takashi's, and Satoshi's, and Yasuchika's, and Haruhi's) of sweets. In the last few minutes of their flight, Haruhi was worried that Honey would bite a flight attendant and start some weird sugar craving zombie virus.

Thankfully, it did not get to that and the group was quick to get off the flight. Honey ran straight to the sweets with his carry-on bag, leaving the rest of them to get his luggage.

"Did you have a nice nap?" Satoshi asked as they waited for their luggage to appear.

"Well, it was hard to sleep at first but soon I fell into a nice dream."

"What did you dream about?"

"Raising chickens."

Takashi smiled a little at that which went unnoticed since Satoshi burst out in happy laughter and egged her on for more about her dream.

"And then, you'll never guess who came out of the egg," Haruhi said as Takashi grabbed their luggage with Yasuchika who was rather quiet.

He was still blinking out of his sleep.

"Ooh, ooh! Was it Takashi?" Honey asked with a mouthful of chocolate.

Haruhi giggled, "It was! He wore a chicken costume!"

Takashi mused the image of himself in a chicken costume. He liked cute small things but he was aware he was none of the above. He would be a bad chicken.

"Can we go sightseeing?" Satoshi eagerly asked Takashi.

"No, we have to prepare for our competitions. You can only think of fun after your match," Yasuchika intervened. He passed Honey and Satoshi their luggage.

"We should go to our hotel rooms and leave our luggage," Takashi said as he handed Haruhi hers. "Then we can explore a little."

Satoshi and Honey cheered as Satoshi stuck out his tongue at Yasuchika.

"I'm going to meditate in my room so don't bother asking me to tag along," Yasuchika bit out.

Though with his yawn, Haruhi figured he would probably fall asleep.

"You should come, it won't be good for you if you fall asleep. You'll have trouble sleeping later and then you won't be able at your best during your match." Haruhi tried to reason.

Yasuchika flushed, "I don't need you to tell me what to do!"

"Chika-chan, be nice. And besides, Haru-chan is right. That's why you lost your match last year."

Yasuchika flushed as he stomped off to the car awaiting the group outside.

"Who did he lose to?" Haruhi asked.

"Mitsukuni."

"Eh?"

Satoshi rubbed the back of his neck, "Last year was our elder brother's last year competing in the junior competition. He, unfortunately, got matched up with Honey."