Two Dates- Er, Days?

It was painful.

Honey did everything he could to stop himself from smashing his head into the wall every time he saw Haruhi and Takashi. He thought the hardest part was getting the two to realize they liked one another.

Oh, boy was he wrong.

He hid a frustrated groan behind his teacup as he watched the two try to look inconspicuous as they obviously avoided one another. Haruhi turned so hard that the cups she was carrying on the tray rattled, it was loud enough that Tamaki went to scold her. Takashi on the other hand turned around and nearly avoided smacking into the wall.

Honey let out a little sigh, setting his teacup down.

Maybe he should intervene. If not, Kyoya would notice - he probably had already noticed their awkwardness but he probably hadn't yet connected the last few dots - and ruin everything.

After all, if the two started dating, there would be no doubt that Takashi would pay off her debt. By now, Haruhi had become one of the more popular hosts and was a valuable asset. Her debt getting paid off instead of her continuing to work in the club would be a great loss in Kyoya's view.

"Is something wrong, Honey-senpai?"

Honey quickly turned to see a pair of first-years looking at him worriedly. They had heard him sigh after all.

"Usa-chan got dirty and he's being cleaned right now," He lied, "I'm so worried about him..."

"Oh, Honey-senpai!"

He was quickly engulfed in a hug and he tried not to sigh again as he tried to figure things out. It had been painful seeing them spend the entire week being awkward and nervous around one another. He couldn't bear to see them act like that anymore.

"I'm so worried, I've had all week but I still haven't come up with anything. My father will be so furious..."

Honey perked up at that, the girls had begun some small talk as he pondered his dilemma and ate cake. He did feel slightly bad for being a bad host to them but long-term things were being thought about.

"What's wrong?" He asked, deciding to play his role just slightly.

"Oh, I have to come up with a brief segment for one of my father's radio companies to get more interaction from the listeners tomorrow morning. I've had all week and..."

He quickly stopped listening, his mind racing. He knew what radio station Haruhi listened to - he heard it several times when popping in for a pastry tasting. If he played his cards right then maybe he could get past this awkward stage faster.

His eyes gleamed as he turned to the girl, "Oh, I have an idea!"

He smiled, all he had to do was act all cute and she promised that she would do that idea. He grinned as he waved at her once club hours were gone.

"Thank you, Honey-senpai!"

As the doors closed, meaning all the customers were gone, Honey grinned as he turned his head to his new target.

Haruhi wiped the table again just to avoid looking at Takashi who sped walked past her.

Honey grinned as he skipped over, ready to set down the last foundation and all that was left was a little bit of luck for Haruhi.

~~~

Haruhi's hands shook as she closed her phone, her heart racing and trying to calm down from the call.

She had won the radio competition!

She felt breathless and smiled as she did a little dance in the kitchen. She had just won a pair of tickets for one of the most popular amusement parks in Japan! It even included an overnight stay to allow them to enjoy two days at the park.