Kiss Kiss Fall In Love

Takashi's hands couldn't stop trembling as he walked to Haruhi's classroom. He tried his best to stop but his nerves were overwhelming. He worried that the lunches that he had made them would get all messed up if he kept trembling.

As the familiar sight of her classroom came into view, his heart suddenly felt heavy.

It was White day and one of his last days as a senior. He had nothing left to do before he graduated except confess to Haruhi. He hadn't meant for it to be so drawn out but then he and Honey had their spar. If he hadn't beat around the bush with the things he wanted Honey to do while at university, then he could have confessed to Haruhi already.

His fingers curled around the door handle for Haruhi's classroom.

Who was he kidding? He only drew out his fight with Honey because he was scared to confess. Haruhi was the best thing to have happened in his life, he wasn't sure what he would do if Haruhi rejected him and their friendship ended.

Still, his days were limited and by the end of the week, he would a high school graduate.

"Haruhi," Takashi said as he spotted her in her usual waiting spot. "Are you ready?"

Haruhi looked at him, a small smile on her lips, "As ready as I'll ever be." She giggled at the end of her sentence and Takashi felt his face grow hot, was it possible she knew what he was going to do?

"It's so weird," Haruhi started as they walked to the garden, "Thinking that we only get to have lunch together two more times as schoolmates."

Takashi felt his heart leap to his throat as his eyes got a bit misty, "Yeah..."

He would be graduating Thursday.

"Hey, senpai," Haruhi suddenly asked.

"Mm?"

"Are you still accepting duel requests?"

Takashi hummed, he hadn't received one since his big showdown with Honey. He assumed that everyone who had yet to request a duel decided against it after seeing him go against Honey.

"I am but no one has requested a match against me since my showdown with Mitsukuni."

Haruhi hummed, "I guess everyone figured that would be the best end of your martial arts career as a high school student."

Takashi chuckled, "I guess. I wouldn't mind if I got requests from others."

"I see," Haruhi mumbled.

However, before Takashi could question her sudden interest, Haruhi was holding open the door to the butterfly garden and he entered, thanking her as he walked past her.

"Since you made us lunch today, I'll make us lunch tomorrow," Haruhi said.

Takashi had been planning his confession so that every bit of it could be perfect. He had told her that he would make her lunch for Monday once he was sure he was ready to confess and everything else was lined up so nothing could go wrong.

He wanted everything to go right.

"I can't wait to eat your cooking," Haruhi said, "Your food is always amazing."

Takashi blushed, "Thank you but I'm nowhere as good as you."

Haruhi giggled, "I would say that you're better in all honesty."

"I-"

"Oh!"

Takashi's stomach lurched nervously as he saw Haruhi's reaction to his picnic set up under the tree they had first eaten lunch with together. Her favorite flowers decorated the blanket along with some desserts Takashi had also made.