003. i let go of my claim on you

liked by billlnai and 2

liked by billlnai and 2.1 million others.
itslennon: i let go of my claim on you

user: face tutorial?
user: pls
user: very much needed

user: whens shes back in new mexico :(
sydneyrose: we miss bae
naileadevora: very much
user: you guys are so cute together
user: a throuple
user: NO

user: theres a panoramic going on and your traveling
sydneyrose: i think you mean pandemic
lennon_radz: i havent been around anyone besides my mom, roommates and vinnie
user: are they back together??
user: no
user: oh thats sad

kiocyr: come back to la, i miss arguing w you
lennon_radz: no >:(
kiocyr: yes >:(
lennon_radz: see, i always knew you had a heart
user: LMAO

user: love how vinnie continues liking her posts
user: mhm

user: i still ship you and vinnie

user: pls get back together

lennon_radz: we literally only told you guys about the breakup so people would stop talking about "us" to each other-
user: exactly so stop bringing his name here
user: ^^
user: this is her account and im sure she doesnt wanna hear about him

"see, she moved on" michael said, looking over vinnie's shoulder as he rewatched lennons video.
"why are you so focused on me moving on?" he asked.
"because thats what good friends do"
"no, good friends would be comforting them right now. not trying to make them move on"
"she wasnt worth is vinnie, i dont know when you'll realize it but you will soon. im trying to help"
"well its not working" he mumbled, his hand hovering over her contact, wanting to call her.

he stopped himself, putting his phone away before walking out of his room. he saw the rest of his roommates all scattered around, his eyes landing on one person.

nai.

he quickly walked towards her, looking around to make sure the boys werent filming.

"can i talk to you? away from everyone else?" he asked. "depends on what its about" she replied, seeing him slightly tilt his head. "nah-uh, nope, not happening" she said. "nai please"

she rolled he reyes before following him into his empty room.

"how is she? is she okay?" he asked worriedly while nai slightly laughed. "define okay" she said. "like, is she over me? has she moved on?"

"im not talking about this" nai stated. "please nai?" he asked as she shook her head. "nope, thats breaking girl code dude. if you wanna know then text her yourself"

"she hates me, she's not gonna wanna reply to me"

"i wouldnt blame her if she did! after all your comments saying you moved on, i would be pretty pissed too if i were her" nai argued. "i know but, shes the one who cheated on me!" vinnie raised his voice. "your oblivious vinnie, you only know one side of the story. you've known michael for a few weeks but you've known lennon for what? like 5 months? shes the most loyal person you could have dreamed of! she did all of this to protect you! she has every right to be pissed at you! you accused her of lying then broke up with her! is she supposed to crawl back to your feet asking for forgiveness??"

"no! im just saying!"

"your unbelievable"

(🦋)
grace rambles ~
opinions?