016. she probably needs time

vinnie laid in his bed, not caring to do much. it had been about a week since the breakup and let just say,

he was not having a valentine this year.

he hadnt felt up to doing anything outside of his room, not really even wanting to leave his bed. michael spun around in his chair, waiting for vinnie to say something. "are yoy gonna tell me what happened yet?" he asked.

"she ended it" was all he said. "huh?"

"lennon said were toxic for each other" he mumbled, rolling onto his side. "i dont get why though" he said lowly. "well, she probably needs time" michael shrugged.

"its been 5 weeks since we broke up"

"sometimes its a lot deeper than just a breakup- actually most of the time"

"i thought we were going good"

"maybe she just thought it was too fast"

"i miss her"

"vinnie, its been a week. besides, she's literally in love with you. if she doesnt come back then im done trying to find a girlfriend cause that means this whole true love shit isnt real"

"i dont get it"

"you guys literally broke up in one of the harshest ways possible. somehow, you guys found each other again. if you guys dont get back together, then love isnt real"

"shes over me"

"no shes not dude, shes not the type of person to just fall out of love in a week"

"how would you know?"

"your an idiot. you clearly dont pay attention ro the way she looks at you. shes literally in. love. with. you"

"what if we dont 'find each other again'"

"you will, soon enough"

"i hate feeling like this, i wish i wouldnt have been such a dick. then we would still be together"

"most things happen for a reason vinnie. it will get better"

"what if we never talk to each other again?"

"stop thinking like that"

"i cant help it! i miss her! what else do you want me to say?! that i fucked up and im paying for it?? because thats the truth! i lost the one person who loved me for me! i took her for granted and now shes gone!" he yelled, seeing michael smirk.

"why the hell are you smiling?!"

"because, you just admitted all your faults. now go say that to lennon"

"she doesnt wanna see me"

"yes she does"

"no she doesnt"

"yes she does vinnie! she, is, so, in, love, with, you! she ended things between you guys so she could take some time and figure herself out! shes soon gonna realize that shes never gonna fall out of love with you! you just, have to wait"

(🦋)
grace rambles ~
next chapter will be on lennon
opinions?