006. cost me my relationship

"i have a question for you" vinnie said. "okay? what is it?" michael raised his eyesbrows.

"why wouldnt you tell me earlier about you and lennon?" vinnie questioned. "i didnt wanna hurt you bro" he answered. "you guys hooked up?" vinnie asked. "yeah"

"how many tattoos does she have?" he inquired. "what?"

"just answer, how many?" vinnie raised his brow. "7" he said as vinnie bit his lip to hold back his anger.

"she has 4. one on her rib, on her hip, down her spine and on her thigh" vinnie raised his voice.

"you lied to me and it cost me my relationship! i trusted you michael! lennon was the one girl who loved me for me! not just cause i was 'hot' or im verified on tiktok! she cared about me and because of you, i lost her!" he shouted as michael stood up.

"i didnt make you break up with her! you did that to yourself! she wasnt good enough for you and i was making sure you got rid of her!"

"your right! shes not good enough! shes always been way more than enough for me and i wouldnt trade her for anyone else!" he said as michael rolled his eyes. "your an idiot if your going back to her! shes a slut!"

vinnie's fist collided with michaels jaw as he laughed, his hand rubbing his face before he struck back towards vinnie. the two continued fighting until alex and thomas rushed in, seperating the two of them.

they had decided on taking vinnie to the hospital, considering michael knew hot to box and had beaten him up pretty bad. michael didnt look any better but they knew it was no use to try and take him to the hospital.

alex took vinnie inside, a nurse getting him cleaned up and taking him into an empty room.

"your going to have to stay a while so we can run some tests and make sure nothing seeious happened. is that alright with you?" the nurse asked as vinnie nodded. "is there anyone you would like us to call?" she questioned as he nodded.

"i just got a call from the hospital" kio said over the phone to his girlfriend. "why?" she asked. "vinnie's there, he got in a fight with michael"

"idiot" she mumbled. "she said he wanted me to have you ask lennon if she would go see him"

(🦋)
grace rambles ~
vinnie getting overprotective 🥺