009. and your safe

trigger warning

self harm

as lennon walked out of the bathroom, her damp hair laying on her shoulders, she saw vinnie dead asleep on her bed. she smiled before walking downstairs, seeing kio and sydney eating at the table.

"sooo, how did it go with vinnie in your room?" sydney raised her eyebrow. "nothing, we were both tired and fell asleep" she shrugged. "and your not gonna mention that you cuddled?" she smirked. "how wiuld you know?" lennon asked.

"i just peeked in, you know, making sure you guys didnt tear each other apart" she said. "stalker" lennon laughed. "whats he doing now?" kio asked. "sleeping, per usual"

she headed back upstairs still seeing him asleep. she sat on her chair, thinking of what to do while he slept. she spun around in the chair, not knowing of anything she could do besides watch netflix.

"lennon" he whined sleepily. "hmm?" she hummed. "come here" he begged with his arms open. "what?" she asked softly. "i wanna cuddle"

"its like, 1 pm" she stated. "i know, too tired to get up" he mumbled while rolling over. she rolled her eyes while laughing.

"please" he begged once more, lifting his head to look up at her. she walked over to him before grabbing his hands and trying to pull him up. "no, stop that" he groaned. "shut up, get up vinnie" she said, still trying to pull him.

"kith kith" he mumbled. "what?" she laughed. "its been stuck in my head the entire time" he said just before pulling her down and wrapping his arms around her. "vinnie, we should be getting up right now"

he held her hand in his, seeing the cuts just above her sleeve that had slightly dropped off her wrist. "lennon.."

"please, i dont wanna talk about it" she mentioned as he softly kissed her forehead. "its okay len, im not mad you know" he said softly as she looked up at him. "you arent?"

"not at all, i guess neither of us have really been all that clean" he said, reaching into his jacket pocket to pull out his puff. "vinnie.." "i know, i know. im trying, i really am" he said while putting it back in.

"you shouldnt listen to your fans" she mumbled, pulling her sleeve over her wrists to hide them. "i know.. len im sorry if i made you do this. i would never want to hurt you and i- i never meant for you to do this"

"vinnie its not your fault.." she said softly. "yes, yes it is. i was dumb enough to believe michael and that caused us our relationship" he mentioned as she cuddled into his chest. "its okay, were fine now" she reassured him.

"i hope you know im not leaving until your okay and your safe" he said before kissing her forehead.

(🦋)
grace rambles ~
thoughts??
also, favorite tv shows?
mine are teen wolf and tvd