25. i trust you

"can we talk?" he asked as her anxiety instantly kicked in. "yeah" she mumbled before looking down. he softly grabbed her hands, pulling them behind him so they were wrapped around him while he wrapped his own around her.

"im sorry, for all the mistakes i've made bubba. i've never mean to hurt you intentionally and i would never want you to feel any type of pain, especially if its caused by me" he said softly as he began rubbing slow circles on her back.

"i love you lennon.. i would never want you to think otherwise and i would never want you to doubt that i dont"

"and i can feel your heartbeat speeding up by the second, so i'll promise you now, that im not doing anything bad" he slightly laughed as she let out a breath she didnt know she was holding in.

"i miss you bub. i miss us, i miss being able to call you mine.. but i wanna do this right. i dont want all the hate or different ships. like, i wanna announce that were together but make it so like, we dont have to post about each other 24/7. i wanna actually make this work between us this time. which is why i wanted to ask if we could.. try us again? i want you to be able to trust me. so im keeping my promise, if i screw up, i swear you can leave me and i wont bother you again"

lennon buried her head into his chest as she felt her cheeks heat up, a small smile spreading across her lips.

"i trust you"

(🦋)
grace rambles ~
ik its short but i really like it :))