012. save the apologies

trigger warning

rape

vinnie walked into the hypehouse, instantly heading towards his room. "hey" michael said, standing in the doorway. "what?" he asked, turning towards him. "look, i just wanna say im sor-"

"save the apologies"

"vinnie, i know i was a dick okay? let me make it right, to you and lennon" he started. "dont even think about going near her" vinnie stated, growing angrier by the second. "i just wanna say sorry okay? i know i fuc-"

"michael, i really dont care. you cost me my relationship and if you really think im gonna let you back into my life that easy, your crazy" vinnie said. "i know, i know. so let me gain your trust"

"you really wanna try?" he raised an eyebrow at him. "yes" michael said. "okay, start by telling me this. where were you a week ago?" he asked.

"in my room with alex and kouvr, why?" he questioned curiously. "just asking"

"thats not just a question you bring up" michael stated. "how many times have you tried to get with lennon?" vinnie asked. "once, i was drunk so i didnt really know what i was doing"

"sorry, didnt know it was okay for a drunk 19 year old to try and get with a minor" vinnie replied. "are you forgetting that you were also dating a minor?" michael raised his eyebrows.

"at least everything between us was consensual. and neither of us tried to take advantage of each other when one another was drunk. i also never degraded her for no reason, c'mon, calling her a slut? really?" "i told you! i was drunk! i want to apologize to the two of you okay??"

"you know, she was raped last week. the only reason im telling you this shit is because i have a really fucking strong feeling that you did it, or you know who did it" vinnie stated angrily. "i didnt touch her! i wouldnt do that!" "see! thats the thing! i cant trust you michael! lennon is the only one who i can trust but because of you, i pushed her away! now look at us!"

"vinnie... i'll help you get her back" "she doesnt wanna see you" "she wont have too, just trust me"

"have you not listened to a word i said?? i cant trust you! for all i know, you could just screw me over to make sure me and lennon are done for good!" "i know i was a dick alright?! i want to help you! so just... just give me another chance!"

"i cant betray lennon like that" "just think about it, please"

(🦋)
grace rambles ~
bleh
how are you?
i love you besties ;)