014. shut up

vinnie walked into lennon's bathroom, seeing her sit on the counter. "your disgusting" he said. "shut up" she retorted as she washed her hands. "your just mad that you didnt have a nose bleed" she said jokingly. "your right, i desperately wanted blood to come out of my nose" he mocked.

"you know, i've never seen the door so open" she said, pointing to it jokingly. "we all know you dont want me to leave" he shook his head. "jail" she stated as he laughed.

when she hopped off the counter, vinnie wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his head in the crook of her neck. "you should grow some, my neck hurts" he mumbled. "fuck you" she replied. "what? your a baby. i could literally step on you, your like 5'4"

"no im not, im 5'5" she rolled her eyes. "yeah and im 6'0. grow" he stated. "at least im not shorter than olaf" she said. "might aswell be, your only an inch taller" "get out" "no, i like hugs"

"i dont" "yes you do" "no i dont" "should i pull out the texts?" he asked. "no"

"thats what i thought" he smiled. "i hate you" "if you hated me, i wouldnt be in here right now"

"wanna leave?" she raised her eyebrow. "no" he said quickly. "thats what i thought" she mocked.

he lifted her up, hearing a squeal leave her lips. "vincent, i swear to god" she started. "not the government name"

"put me down" she stated. "no, let me love you" "no, i dont wanna be picked up"

"okay" he shrugged, placing her on the bed before cuddling into her side. "better?"

"no, you smell like wet dog" she mumbled. "lie. i took a shower, used deodorant, and used cologne" "you should do that everyday"

"i do! your senses are off" "fuck you" she said just before he softly kissed her lips.

(🦋)
grace rambles ~
really short filler :)
sorry for next chapter ;)