Chapter 15: Keep A Secret

Sweetie Jones:

  RECAP:

                              When we arrived at the mall Aaliyah's chauffeur& boyfriend came around to open the door from me and when I looked up at his face I was in complete shock.

                    My ex Carter is going out with my best friend Aaliyah...wow.

                    Even though he was my ex I would not tell Aaliyah because even though she loved him a lot she would break up with him but I want to see her happy. Carter is just gonna have to keep a secret.

                         "Hi uhh Carter right?." I asked hoping he would get the hint that we are not telling Aaliyah about our past relation ship.

                       "Yea nice to meet you Sweetie." Carter said shaking my hand.

                 When I turned Aaliyah was smiling big because we finally met. 

                    "Who's ready to shop?" I said taking his hand and getting out of the car.

     ~1 hour and 30 minutes later~

                Me and Carter "got to know each other better" and now he was driving us to my house to drop me off. All I kept thinking about was how Carter goes out with Aaliyah I still van not get over this. Maybe I just tell Aaliyah so he won't hurt her how her hurt me... but I don't know if their was relationship was different from what we had. I will just let it go.

Aaliyah Wright:

                                       I had fun with Carter and Sweetie and I'm glad that they finally met each other. I'm glad that Carter made me do this. He is honestly that best boyfriend a girl can ever have. Even though he has been good to me this past month I know he has some baggage that I'm not gonna like because every fairy tale doesn't come with a happy ending.

                                After we dropped Sweetie off their was complete silence.

                               "Are you ok?" I asked touching his cheek while his attention was still on the road.

                             "Yea just a little tired that's all." He said still focusing on the road.

                             "Ok well you know whenever you need anything I'm here for you." I said touching his arm.

          He turned to look at me and said " I'm here for-" He got cut off by a truck smashing into us and the car flipping over multiple times. I tried to move to see if he was ok but I couldn't. Their was blood everywhere and my eyes were getting heavy. All of a sudden I just blacked out.

Loren Hills:

                             The hospital let me go a week after the accident and I was just going in to  get my pills that the doctor told me to take whenever I feel light headed. As I was walking in doctors were screaming at me to move out the way. They were pushing two people towards the ER as they were pushing them I seen Aaliyah lying therewith blood all over her. I just started to cry because even though she hasn't called me to see if I was ok or came to visit me I still had love in my heart for her.

         I pulled out my phone and text Sweetie with my hands shaking and tears rolling down my cheeks.

Me: Hey you have to get down to the St.Care hospital rn

Sweetie:what for

Me:can you stop being so stubborn I don't want to tell you through text or call you couldn't handle it like that

Sweetie: Dang watch who your talking to tell me what happened and stop playing games.

Right now is not the time to be stubborn but if she wants me to text her that her bestfriend has blood all over her and that she's in the ER her wish is granted.

Me: Ok since  you wanna act dumb Sweetie and this guy were rushed to the ER with blood all over them and she looked unconscious well there you go.

Sweetie Jones:

                                 When Loren sent me that text my heart sunk and I just started crying. How could something like this happen to my bestfriend somebody who is like a little sister to me. Carter was probaby feeling guilty that he had to keep a secret and that's why they got in the car accident. This is all my fault if I wouldn't have never told him to stay quiet none of this would've never happened.

I  pulled down the stairs leading to my attic and went inside. I pulled the floor board up. Thats when I picked it up the shiny object. This was gonna be my first time using it. I took out some of the bullets and rifled the bullets.

I shot one time... nothing,I shot another time...nothing I was about to shoot another time until Loren cane up to the attic standing in front of me. I put the gun up to my head.

"What... are you doing Sweetie!" Loren said about to cry.

Loren Hills:

                            "Its obvious that I'm about to kill myself." Sweetie said starting to cry herself.

"Why... why thoe.. wh-wh-what for?" I asked with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"If only I would've told her it never would have happened!"  She  said pulling the trigger but nothing happened... she must have been playing rush and roulette

"SWEETIE PUT DOWN THE GUN NOW AND IM NOT PLAYING WITH YOU." I said screaming at her wonder what she was talking about.

"No its all my fault I should've told her Loren I should've told her!" She said about to pull the trigger again but I slapped it out of her hand and grabbed it.

"Why did you do that!?" Sweetie asked pulling her feet to her chest and rocked back and forth.

       I looked inside of the bullet role and the next one had a bullet in it. I put the gun on a table and sat down and hugged her as we cried together.

"So what happened?" I asked pulling myself together.

"Well I went to the-"

Sweetie was interrupted by a gun shot and every thing just went blank to me.

Hey so I know you guys wanted an update so their you go uhhh I already know what the next chapter will be about so you will have an update soon k until next time

-MXEDGIRL