Chapter 5: Reuniting

Aaliyah Wright:

   Nutrition...

   When I got out of my period one I was looking for Sweetie. I then saw her walking up to me. Her eyes were blood shot red and were puffy. It definitely wasn't weed this time.

  "Oh my gosh what happened" I said hugging her tight

  "He- he tried to rrrape me but- but this cute boy saved mmme and beat the boy up!" Sweetie said  crying and stuttering at the same time.

  " I should've just listened to Lo... I'm so stupid."

    "Your not stupid you were just blind-sided by his looks and you weren't paying attention to   his peronality-its not your fault." I  said weeping a little my self.

   I think Loren saw us crying because before we knew it she was hugging both of us and saying "Its going to be alright."

   By the time we were done telling Lo what happened and sweetie and her making up it was time to go to period two.

The rest of the day went by so fast by the time I knew it we were in he front of the school waiting for are parents to come.

"Are you Ok Sweetie?" Loren ask but before she could answer her mom was honking the car.

   Now it was just me and Loren, now it was time to apologizing...ugh I hated doing that.

  "Hey-lo... Um I just wanted to say I'm sorry for ditching you um...I hope were still cool.. I just was in the middle-" before I can finish the best apology speech I ever made she threw her arms around me and said

"Of course I for give you best friend."

Phew I was so relieved it didn't have to be awkward. She was definitely the type of best friend I needed