Chapter 12:Forgiving Pleasure

A/N:This chapter has a sexual part so read at your own risk,Enjoy...

Jordan Hall:

*next day*

I was going to Sweeties house to tell her that I wasn't lying. I pulled up to her house in my black Lamborghini.

I walked up to the door and knocked. She had bags under her eyes snd her hair was messy,and she had on some short shorts and a sports bra when she saw that it was me she was about to shut the door before I put my foot in between it.

"what do you want Jordan?" She asked looking irritated.

"i have proof that I never cheated on you and that the baby she has isn't mine."

She opened up the door for me to come in and sat on the couch. I shut the door behind me and sat close to her and tried to hug her until she pushed me away.

"Don't touch me,not until you show me this proof that you have." Sweetie said putting her hands in my face

"Is your mom here?" I asked.

"Even though its not any of your business no she's not she's at her boyfriends house." Sweetie said scooting away from me.

I sighed and pull out my phone. I go to voice recordings and press play.

Sweetie Jones:

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.Shontelle was saying she was hurt when she got dumped after the party,I was in their way,and all different type of mess. I was getting even more mad as the recording began to continue. When it was done I sat closer to Jordan holding his hand.

"Look baby I should've listened to you I love you so much and Im going to beat that -" I was cut off by Jordan smashing his lips in mine, asking for entrance which I gave to him.his tongue was exploring my mouth and tasting it.

He pushed me down on the couch so that he was on top of me. While still kissing me,he rubs his other hand on the sides making his way up to my bra. He breakes the kiss and lifts his shirt up while I take my bra off. He licks my boobs and my nipples in a circular motion. I start to moan, I could feel my juices dripping out of me.he then starts to suck on my neck leaving multiple hickeys. He pulls down my shorts. I feel my panties sliding off of me. I opened up my legs and looked at Jordan with pleading eyes.

He got off of me and off of the couch and went on his knees. I slid my way in front of him with my legs open with them resting on his shoulders. waiting for him to do something. He just stared at it.I turned away blushing and then felt his tongue lick my clit I started to moan while he rubbed my clit bone and stuck his tongue inside of my hole tongue fucking me.

"Yes baby oh right there." I said while pushing his head deeper inside of me. He then licked my clit and slipped a finger inside of me moving it in and out of me slowly.

"Oh yes faster baby please." I said while moaining loud. This nigga was still going slow.

"Baby please faster." I begged

He lifted up from my vagina with is finger still in me but it wasn't moving at all anymore.

"Whats my name?"he asked pumping his finger in and out of me slow, rubbing my clit bone.