Chapter 10: First Day Of Summer

Story p.o.v:

    time skip>>

                  Aaliyah  broke up with Drake on the last day of school.Loren got Reality's number and Sweetie and Jordan are trying to make their relation ship last.

Aaliyah Wright:

               I woke up at 12:00. I felt panic going through my body. I rushed in the bathroom and took a quick shower. When I got out my mom was standing at the door laughing.

            “Mom what's funny about  being late?! Omg I'm always absent as it is and now this?! "

           “Today is the first day of summer...did you forget?" My mom said in between giggles.

           “Oh wow mom I totally forgot." I said hitting myself in the head.

           “Well after you get dressed come down stairs and eat." My mother said while walking out of my room.

        I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I put on a pink crop top that said I love money and some faded ripped shorts. To top it all off I put some pink converse on and some perfume. I got my phone and purse and headed towards the kitchen.

  “Hey mom that French toast sure smells good." I said while sitting down in front of my plate. I started to dig in as soon as she handed me plate

  “Thanks" I said looking at my mom

   “Your welcome, and where do you think your going?" my mom said looking at my bag and my phone.

   “I am going to go meet sweetie at the mall. Loren can't make it because she has tennis practice." I said finishing the last of French toast on my plate.

   “Ok go ahead but take the Mercedes Cuz one of the ladys I'm working for doesn't like the smell of the mango scent in the car." My mom said touching my long beautiful hair.

    “wow old people these days." I said while getting up and putting my plate in the sink.

   “Yea but the job pays good, my mom said going to her room.

    “Bye mom love you."

    “Bye baby I love you too be safe" my mom screamed from her room

    “I will." I said as I walked out

      As I got into the Mercedes I put my lip gloss on and turn on the radio. I turn the dial until I hear my favorite song try me by Dej loaf. She is bae

     I started to sing and drive to the Baldwin hills mall

     “Let a ni**a try me try me im'a get his whole mothafu**in fomly and I ain't playing with no body fu**k around and im'a catch a body" I sang as I was pulling up to the mall.  

   When I walked in I seen Sweetie standing in front of Walmart.

   “Hey girl" I screamed running to her.

  “Hey Aaliyah, you wanna walk around for a bit and then go shopping?" She asked sounding kind of bothered

   I usually make the rules and make people do what I say and want  but because she was feeling some type of way,and I want to be their for my best friend