Chapter 11:Friday Night

Loren Hills:

I woke up and checked my phone, Aaliyah and sweetie haven't texted me all week. Some thing weird is going on.I decided to text both of them in the group chat, we haven't been on their since Sweetie almost got raped. I finally got out of bed. I took a shower and got dressed. I put on some blue pants with leather on the sides,a nike shirt and my blue Nikes. When I checked my phone they both replied.

Me-Hi

Sweetie-Hi

Aaliyah-hello

Me-Let's me up some where and eat at around 2:00
seen@11:51

Aaliyah-Who gone pay for EVERYHTING?
sent@12:00

I can't believe they left me at seen for nine minutes!

Me-I will

Sweetie-Ok fasho bye

Aaliyah-See ya later

Me-K bye

I was happy that they agreed to meet up. I hope I don't lose my best friends.

Aaliyah Wright:

The only reason I agreed to meet up with Loren was because she offered to buy everything and I didn't want to pass up the opportunity to eat free food.

I hopped out of bed brushed my teeth,washed my face, and then took a twenty- minute shower. When I got out I felt so fresh and clean. I wrapped the towel around me and walked inside of my walk in closet. I got some black boy shorts that said pink in light pink letters on the back. I then got a bra to match it. I put on a pink crop top that had a mustache on it and some tights with leather on the side of my thighs and some black wedges with silver rhinestones on them. I grabbed my purse phone and keys. I called sweetie to let her know I was on my way to pick her up since her mom won't let her drive yet, and because my bestfriend is too pretty to be on the bus. I dialed her number and the phone started ringing until she picked up.

"hey girly!" I say screaming through the phone.

"hey best friend." She says in a ratchet tone

"isnt tonight the night!" I said while jokingly moaning.

"shut up, and yes it is!" Sweetie said while laughing hard. I was known for making people laugh.

"well I'm gonna come pick you up from your house Ok." I said hoping this girl wasn't already on the bus.

"ok and you know I'm only going to meet this girl Cuz she's paying." Sweetie said in between chuckles.

"That part!" I said sounding ratchet.

"Well bye I have to get dressed, come in like fifteen minutes love ya." She said rushing to get off of the phone.

"Bye love ya too, and I will." I said and after that I hung up.

Sweetie Jones:

After I got off the phone with Aaliyah I brushed my teeth,washed my face, and let the water run on me in the shower. When I got out the shower I went to my closet and put on a basic black bra with matching boy shorts. I stood there wondering what to wear. I decided to wear my pink crop top with a black mustache on it and tight blue jeans with my blue and white Jordans. I sprayed myself with some perfume and I grabbed my phone. I was about to call Aaliyah until the door bell rang. It was probably her.As I opened the door I just stood their in shock I couldn't believe who it was.