Chapter 4: The rapist

Loren Hills:

Monday morning:

As me and Aaliyah walked into the school we saw this boy talking to sweetie by the benches."

"Aye who is that?" Aaliyah

asked hugging Sweetie and smiling at him.

"Just some boy who is about to leave now." Sweetie said giving him a slight push towards the other direction.

"No ma let's start over,like that day never happened." He said with a his face frowned.

"Ok,I guess" sweetie said looking at him

"Ok let's ditch 1st period so we could talk and get to know each other better." He said with a smile on his face.

After that he left to catch up to his boys.

He seemed like trouble and I wanted to warn Sweetie so I said

"Sweetie, I don't think you should ditch with this dude,he seems like trouble." I said in a firm voice

"Don't worry trouble is what I like." Sweetie said while taking out her phone.

"Aaliyah, tell her." I said to diamond who was on her phone also.

"I ain't in this, she can do whatever she wants." Aaliyah said and then went right back to what she was doing on her phone.

"Thanks girl!" Sweetie said while hugging Aaliyah.

"I'm serious sweetie don't do this, he's not the one for you!" I said looking dead in her eyes

" you don't know who the one for me you ain't my momma! Its just that your jealous that this really cute boy wants me and not you!" Sweetie shouted.

Aaliyah just stared at us both

"I'm just tryig to help you, but if you don't want it fine then!" I said backing away from sweetie

"Fine then!" Sweetie shouted and dragged Aaliyah along with her as she was leaving.

Aaliyah made a sympathetic face and mouthed "sorry"

I was just left their speechless. I just got into a fight with my best friend and my other one ditched me. How could this day get any worse.

Aaliyah Wright:

I felt really bad ditching Lo like that but I was in the middle of it all and well I don't know but I hope she knew I was really sorry. Me and Sweetie walked around the school until the bell rang. It was time for her to ditch with her boo.

Sweetie Jones:

I walked around the school until I heard some body say

"Hey ma come here" I turned around and heard the fine boy say.

"Hey" I said coming towards him

He gave me a tight hug and said "Let's got to the old gym, nobody uses that one anymore."

"Ok" I said moving closer to him.

I couldn't believe he still wanted to be with me after I beat him up. He had a purple bruise on the side of his face but he was still cute anyway.

"What's your name ma" he said while we were entering the big gym

Finally he asked my name he had been calling me ma so much that it started to get annoying.

"My name is Sweetie, what's yours?" I asked while he shut the gym doors quietly.

What was up with him? I asked to myself

"Thats a nice name ma, mines is Jacob."

I guess hes not gonna stop with the "ma" thing... Oh gosh

"So what that mouf do ma? Jake said while grabbing my butt.

"I came here too get to know you like you said remember?" I said sarcastically while pushing his hands off of me

"Well you misunderstood Cuz I came here to know your body, I can care less about you right now I just wanna know about yo curves girl ." Jake said putting his hands on my waist.

"No boy!" I screamed pushing him to the floor and running to the door of the gymnasium.

He caught up to me and dropped kicked me too the floor then got on top of me. I tried to push him but he was too strong. He was putting his hand up my shirt. I started to scream really loud but he put his hand over my mouth... I thought fast and bit it. He quickly took his hand out of my shirt and squeezed the other one to soothe it. I start screaming but nobody could hear me. Then he said

"Your gonna pay for this you little stupid Thot !" He raised his hand up about to slap me and I closed my eyes waiting for it to be over with my hand up trying to block him  but instead I felt him get off of me.

When I opened my eyes I saw this cute boy beating the life out of Jacob, it was so crazy they were going around the whole gym fighting. Jacob fell to the floor and the boy just kept punching him until I said

"Stop...Thats- that's enough." I said between cries

"But he was going to rape you he deserves this."he said lifting his fist up again.

" I think he got enough.. thanks." I said walking towards the cute boy and wiping my tears off.

I never cried in front of a boy before ...wow.

He let Jaob go and we watched Jake run for his life.

"Get to class girl,and stop crying- I got your back fasho." He said while he walked out of the gym

I hope I see him again Cuz I want him and only him. He's the one. I couldn't think about that right now I had to talk to Loren apologize to her.