Chapter 17: Blow Out Your Sorrows

2 months later:

Sweetie Jones:

I put it up to my lips inhaled and let the smoke flow out of my mouth. I was sitting in Aaliyah's room listening to some music. I had ran away from the people that adopted me. The husband tried to rape me and the wife was just disgusting I couldn't take living with them anymore so I came to Aaliyah's house and her mom agreed to let me stay with them.

"do you want to hit it?" I asked Aaliyah while she was on her side of the room on her bed on her phone.

"I wish but im not the one who was prescribed it so no maybe when my mom leave though" she said cracking up I chuckled a little she's been acting weird but I brush it off.

When my mom went to jail they prescribed me to smoke Marijuana for my depression.,that's the only reason why Aaliyah's mom doesn't have a problem with me smoking.

Aaliyah's mom burst in the door and said "I'm going on a business trip for a month so you guys have the house to yourself so behave. " she said fixing her clothes.

"ok be safe." we both said in unison

She walked down the stairs and as soon as we heard the door close we screamed "turn up" and started laughing uncontrollably.

Aaliyah Wright:

Ever since Sweeties mom got locked up sweetie never been the same. She still likes to turn up and all but she really just smokes weed goes to Jordan's house  and eat. She doesn't know but I hear her silently crying at night. I do feel bad but there isn't that much I can do. Sweetie interrupted my thoughts by saying

"Are you going to hit it or not I don't have time for this." she said with a fake attitude.

"yea I guess" I said walking over to her side of the room sitting on her bed snatching the blunt from her.

"bitch don't fucking snatch ok." she said trying to be serious as possible as I held it

I put it up to my lips and then stared at it for a minute. I just handed her her blunt back. She looked confused but took it anyways. Before she could say anything I said

"who the fuck are you talking to like that Aaliyah does what the fuck Aaliyah wants to do and if Aaliyah wants to snatch that is what the fuck she will do." I said smiling at her cuz we both know I'm weird and crazy.

"weirdo referring to yourself in third person like that." she said and we both start laughing while laying on her bed while she smoked.

Loren Hills:

I was walking out the house with my mom. As I got in the passenger seat I just sat and thought about every thing that had happened.
"You ok sweetie?" My mom asked me while getting in th car.

"Yea mom I'm fine" I said reassuring her with a fake smile.

To be honest I'm not ok. When I talked to Sweetie after her mom went to jail she told me it was my fault that her mom went to jail and if I never came none of this would have ever happened. When in reality if I wasn't there she would've been dead but it's whatever now. I basically saved her life but she's to blind to see that.

When my mom stopped the car I noticed that we were a block away from my aunt's house. She lives in a bad neighborhood with a bunch of Crack heads and drug dealers.

As we were crossing the street I seen this familiar lady with a short skirt and a tank top with her hair every where. She looked so out of it. She was with this man that was kissing and rubbing all on her. As I got close to her I seen that it was Ms. Jocelyn. My mom seen her and went up to her.

"How dare you do this to your daughter Jocelyn. Your daughter is thinking that you are still in jail and you've been out here leaving her clueless and from the looks of it seems like your on every drug possible, you disgust me." my mother said and walked past her and went to my aunts door step.

Ms. Jocelyn just stood there and pushed the dude away with a couple of tears coming down her face. I could tell she was hurt. I just shook my head and walked past her. I heard her mumble

"Tell my baby I love her." I looked at her and nodded my head. She walked away with the dude and I went inside of my aunts house.

I decided on texting sweetie because she deserves to know that her mom is out so that she won't be so sad anymore,but that won't change anything after I tell her that she looked like she was on drugs.

4:00 Me- HI sweetie I know that I'm probably the last person that you want to talk to but I need to meet up with you somewhere...

4:02 Sweetie- Your right you are the last person I want to talk to so with that being said good bye

4:03 Me- It's about your mom...

4:03 Sweetie- Meet me at taco bell by my house at 2:00 tommorow.

4:04 me- Alright

I'm glad she agreed to meet me I wonder how she's gonna react to this news well I won't know until I find out.

Omg it has been so long since I have updated and I am so sorry I know that some of you were waiting for this please read and vote for my book please and I got a new book coming out that you guys will love I love you guys so much for sticking by me. New update coming probably next week so just wait on it until then

-MXEDGIRL