Chapter 13: What's The Point

Sweetie Jones:

RECAP:

I kissed his lips then his neck and I moved down to where 'it' was. I grabbed it but before I could put it in my mouth somebody bust through the door, I was so shocked to see who it was...

It was Aaliyah standing their with a smirk on her face but then dry tear stains on her cheeks...crazy ass.

"What happened?" I asked her covering Jordan. And grabbing a near by towel to cover myself with.

"You don't have to hide anything." Aaliyah said smirking at me. I sware she's disgusting.

"Dont try to get at my girl." Jordan said laying down mugging Aaliyah.

"Boy if I wanted her she would've been wrapped around my finger so tight she would've forgot what dick look like and plus I'm not lesbian it was a joke so get yo facts straight." Aaliyah said smirking at Jordan.

"Are you sure about that." Jordan said and then turned drifting off to sleep.

"Boy I will-" Aaliyah started to say before I cut her off

"Aaliyah what happened gosh?" I said screaming a little.

"Well GOD dang well anyways Lo was in a car accident and we tried calling you but as I could see you were busy, anyways they said that she's got just some bruises and cuts and that she could be released next week. Do you wanna go see her." Aaliyah said all in one breath.

"Nah I'm coo she alright so what's the point." I said while walking towards my bathroom.

"Well bye best friend." Aaliyah said walking out the door.

"Bye girl I will text you!" I said screaming from the bathroom.

"ok!" She said shouting from downstairs.

I went in the bathroom dropped my towel and let the water run on me.

Aaliyah Wright:

When I had left Sweeties house I drove to the store for my mom. While I was walking with the cart smebody bumped Into mine.

"Aye Nigga watch where you going." I said still stuck in my phone.

"Sorry Ma, what's your name?" He asked.

When I looked up at him I melted inside. He had curly hair and he was brown skin and looked about 6'7. Me being 4'11 I looked like a kid compared to him. He was light brown with hazel eyes and was kinda buff.He looked familiar I just don't know where from.

I realized that I was starring at him when he said

"You see something you like ma."

"uh-uh what?" Was all I could say.

"its Ok ma, I'm Carter, what's your name?" He asked, his voice was so freaking sexy let me stop being thirsty.

"Its Aaliyah." I said staring into his eyes.

"Can I get your number?" He asked licking those perfect lips of his.

"Why?" I asked. Even though I was dying to give it to him even before he asked i had to keep my composure.

"Cuz your beautiful and I wanna get to know you better. " he said licking his lips once again.

"Ok." I said grabbing his phone from him and I gave him my phone to put his number in their so I won't forget I gave him my number.

"I will text you ma." He said walking away.

He seems like the one.

Loren Hills:

I was stuck in this stupid hospital room and nobody came to visit me besides family. Why wouldn't they visit me? I could've died.They probably were extremelybusy because I know they would've came to visit me. Or would they?

Ok so that was just a little filler chapter and shout out to lenaewharton for supporting me and giving me ideas for my book thanks boo well I might update on Monday until then

-MXEDGIRL