Chapter 14:Drama,Drama, and more Drama

Author p.o.v:

*one month later*

Aaliyah has been shutting every body out for the past month. She hasn't talked to Sweetie since that day she was at her house. Aaliyah has been hooked on Carter, talking to him for hours and hours and they are officially a couple. Sweetie and Jordan are doing good but sweetie is just so worried about Aaliyah that he feels like she's cheating on him. Loren is really really sick. She has depression because she feels like Aaliyah and Sweetie don't like her anymore and Thats its all her fault. Its all drama,drama, and more drama.

Aaliyah Wright:

"So what you doing ma?" Carter asked through the phone with that deep sexy voice.

"Nothing." I said as I sighed.

I haven't talked to Sweetie this month and I knew she was worried about me. I was ignoring her calls because either I was on the phone with Carter or I was about to call him.

"Bae is it about your friend?" He asked, he knew me too well.

"Yes I really-" I was cut off by his deep voice.

"We are gonna get off the phone right now and you gone call her and y'all gonna go shopping I will even chauffeur you guys ok." He said in a demanding voice that really turned me on.

"OK bye daddy." I said with a smile on my face.

"bye baby girl. " After he said that he hung up.

Now time to call Sweetie... oh gosh.

Sweetie Jones:

It was 12:00 and I was in Jordan's room having a make-out session with him. Since he lives with his older sister I get to come over all the time I just tell my mom i'm over Aaliyah's house. Speaking of her she hasn't talked to me this whole month I was kind of worried but I called her mom and she said Aaliyah was ok. I guess this bitch just turned fake on me... oh well.

"I'm hungry." I whined sitting on Jordan's lap with my legs wrapped around his waist

"You want McDonald's? "Jordan said with a smirk on his face.

"Jordan, don't play you know I don't like that nasty shit. Fuck type meat do they have in they burgers huh?" After I said that Jordan was just dying.

I got up off of him and ran in the bathroom inside of his room.

"Baby open the door." Jordan said calmly banging on the door.

"Go away!" I screamed

"Baby will you please open the door." He asked so sweetly. How could I ever Stay mad at this fool?

I opened the door only to get attacked by being tickled I fell to the floor with Jordan on top of me.

"Oh...baby...stop... hahahahha." I was laughing so hard I thought I was gonna pee on my self.

My phone started to ring so Jordan got off of me. I got up sat on his bed and answered it with out looking at who it was.

"Hey." Aaliyah said through the phone oh no now she wanna call me out of the blue I'm finna give her a piece of my mind.