Chapter 8: The set up

Aaliyah Wright:

   I walk into the school and meet up with Sweetie and Loren.

  "Hey y'all." I said hugging both of them at the same time.

  "Hey." Sweetie said. She seemed different

  "Hey Aaliyah,are you ready?." Loren asked pushing me a little.

  "Oh yea this is totally gonna help my acting career."

  Loren chuckled and Sweetie just smiled a little.

"Wess the issue?" I said while smiling and hugging her at the same time

  She smirked a little and said "what if it doesn't work.. I mean like he needs to get caught.. are you sure you can do this?" She said this with a worried look on her face.

"Are you doubting my acting, cuz girl I know how to act like I'm foreal. Don't worry I got you we gone catch this fool." I said giving her a big grin.

The bell rang.

"Good luck, do your best!" Loren screamed while walking to class.

"Do this... for me..don't mess this up" Sweetie said with her soft voice.

She looked so weak,I felt her pain.

  I went to the Ms.Brown's office to go get my wires.

"Hi Ms. I need my wires." I said knocking on the door even though it was open. I wasn't trying to be rude.

  "Oh hello Aaliyah,your wires are right here. Go to the bath room put it on and go find him. Do yo thing girl!" She said handing me the wires.

   I never heard a grown-up besides my momma act ghetto. It was actually kind of funny.

I walked out of her office and into the bathroom. I took off my shirt and I put the wires on my belly. If he touches me wish I hope he doesnt he is going to go for my boobs and feel the wire. I don't know what would happen next.

I walked out the bathroom and outside. I roamed around the school. I finally found Jacob heading towards the main building.

  "Hey!" I said screaming from across the school

He turned around,he disgust me but he was still fine. He was wearing a Jordan's hat, shirt, basket ball shorts, and shoes.

"Hey ma!" Jacob said coming closer to me.

  I was kind of nerveous. I mean I knew nothing wasn't going to happen but like I felt kind of weird.

   "Hey whats your name?" I asked while touching his chest.

"Um.. Jacob what's yours." He said while putting down my hand from him.

I see that I had to act thirsty for him... Ugh. I guess he liked thick girls like sweetie but I had to do what I planned.

  "My name is Aaliyah." I said while rubbing his chest.

  He looked down at my hands and grabbed it.

"Let's go to the gym Ma were we could be alone." He said with a big grin on his face.

  I finally won,oh gosh this boy was too stupid. 

  As we entered the gym he closed the doors quietly. I'm guessing that's what he did when he tried to rape Sweetie.

I acted like I didn't know what he was going to do so I said "what you wanna talk about."

"I wanna talk about your body" he said while rubbing my thighs.

"Nah I'm good let's talk about you." I said walking away and hitting the microphone to see if they were still their. They were, everything was going smoothly.

I walked towards him and he grabbed my hands.

"Aint nothing that interesting about me let's talk about you." He said while grabbing my butt.

"Nahh get yo hands off of me, you need to go on some where with that!" I said screaming at him

He pulled me down but I didn't give them a signal until he was on top of me.

"Omg bruh you need to stop!" I said, he was trying to get into my shorts. As soon and I said those 6 words police came out of no where.

They pulled him off of me.

  "You gone get it when I get out!" He screamed while getting hand cuffed.

"Sir you have the right to remaim silent and anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of the law." The police officer said firmly while taking him out of the gym.

Ms.Brown came behind me and kind of scared me too.

"Good job Aaliyah, you are a very  bright little girl."

"Thanks Ms." I said while walking out.

Sweetie Jones:

Nutrition...

  I was so worried  all 1st period. I really hope everythimg went alright.

I seen Lo coming towards me.

"Hey Lo have you seen Aaliyah?" I asked while hugging her.

  "Nah but I hope everything went Ok." She said while smiling at me.

  "Hey guys I did it, he's in jail!" Aaliyah said jumping on me.

"Omg thank you so much." I said while hugging Aaliyah and Lo hugging me.

Loren Hills:

  Period two...

     I got into my period two  a little late. I just walked in and sat down.

     Ms.Tots was cool as long as you didn't disrespect her.

    I sat down put my ear phones and got to the work that was on the table. A lot of things have been going on and its just been so hard to wrap my head around everything. I wonder what Sweetie was thinking right now.

  Sweetie Jones:

       I was ditching this period

I don't normally ditch but I had to because this my 2nd period was the worst. His name was Mr.Kettle. He was so dumb,I didn't like him at all. As I was walking down the hallways I seen the cute boy that beat up Jacob.

  "Hey." I said standing in front of him.

  He wore glasses and was brown skin, his skin looked so soft. He had a basket ball in his hand and a water in the other.

"Oh wassup with you girl? I haven't seen you in a long time." He said while hugging me with is water in his hand. His voice was so deep.

  "Well that boy that tried to rape me is in jail now." I said while pulling away from him.

  "Aye Thats good, oh and what's yo name mines is Jordan." He said smiling at me,he was so cute.

  "Mines is Sweetie,aye you know we should be friends." I said with a Smirk on my face. I felt like we've been standing in the hallways forever.

  "Oh that's a cute name sweetie, and fasho we gone be coo." He said while smiling at me.

  We hugged each other and when he walked away the bell rang.