Emma
Christmas

Ethan and I had went to my grandparent's house with my mother two nights ago.

If I hadn't said so previously, my mother and I were still very close with my father's side of the family, even though he has been gone since I was three.

We spent the evening of Christmas Eve with my dad's whole family, and Ethan came with us. I was happy that my family was starting to get to know him.

Then we went to his family's celebration on Christmas Day.

I mean, Ethan, Grayson and I had a tiny Christmas celebration with just the three of us, and that was really fun.

We watched a Christmas movie, made chocolatey popcorn, played board games and exchanged gifts.

Ethan got me a necklace that had the date of when we met on it. Crazy to think that was over two years ago now.

I got him tickets to a Giants game he had been talking about non-stop. They were playing the Eagles, and Ethan and Grayson were both super excited about the upcoming game.

So, I bought Ethan tickets. I was almost certain he was about to cry tears of joy when he got them, but he just gave me a huge hug.

I got three tickets in case he wanted to take Grayson. I wanted to go too, so I figured the three of us could.

It was nice to visit Ethan's family again, and it was super fun to hang out with his cousins. He had a few girl cousins close to our age, so I hung out with them while Ethan and Grayson played football outside with their other cousins.

I had a weird feeling when I woke up on New Year's Eve.

I don't know why, but I felt like something weird was going on. Ethan wasn't being quiet, but I could tell he was a little nervous about something.

We're way too young to get married, so it couldn't be a proposal. What was he so nervous about?

"You okay?" I asked, sitting down next to him on the couch.

"Hmm? Yeah. I'm fine," he said.

"You seem anxious," I said. "Are you sure everything's okay?" I asked, placing my hand on his cheek.

Ethan leaned over to peck me on the lips before he placed his hand on my thigh. "Everything's perfect, Em."

"I love you," I said.

He smiled. "I love you."

Fast forward to that evening at the New Year's party Lisa was throwing, Ethan pulled me aside into the hallway.

"I have something for you," he said "I was thinking. Obviously we are way to young to get married or be engaged and all that, but there's no reason we can't be promised to each other. I mean, I love you so much, Emma, and I want this to be my promise to you that I'll always be here for you, and I'll always do anything for you."

He pulled a small ring out of his pocket. It had a little sapphire stone on it, and the rest of the ring was silver. It was really pretty, but also too simple to be a real engagement ring. I loved it.

"It's so cute," I said as Ethan slipped it onto my finger.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug. "I love you so much," I said.

Ethan pressed a small kiss to the spot under my ear. "I love you too," he said. "More than I could ever explain."

I smiled at him, and he pressed his lips to mine, both of us deepening the kiss as soon as it started.

Ethan smiled into the next kiss, his body pressing against mine as my back gently pressed against the wall.

His lips pressed even harder against mine, both of us dying to get our tongues in each other's mouths.

God, he was so hot.

His hands were warm against the back of my shirt as he held my body against his, our lips still moving with perfect harmonies.

Until we were interrupted by the one, the only, Grayson Dolan.

"Oh. There you guys are. I was wondering where you went," Grayson said as Ethan pulled away from me.

"Go away, Grayson. I'm trying to make out with my girlfriend."

Grayson laughed. "Shut up and get a room, Ethan."

Ethan smiled at me, wiggling his eyebrows.

I laughed, gently shoving him away. "Later," I told him.

After that, Ethan was pretty clingy all night.

Not that I'm complaining, but he was a little much sometimes.

Even around his whole family, he couldn't tend to stop kissing my neck as he stood behind me, his arms tightened around my stomach.

I mean, it was just little pecks that I didn't mind. Still it's a little much in front of his mother.

He was all over me as soon as we got home. I laughed as he threw me over his shoulder and ran down the hallway to our room, closing and locking the door before Grayson was even past the kitchen of our apartment.

It was pretty funny, and I didn't mind the extra affection tonight.

Since the make out session in the hallway at his mother's house, I've been wanting some more of Ethan.

I sure did get some that night.

After our second round of the night, I remember laying next to each other, Ethan propped up on his elbow next to me as we kept sharing little kisses.

"You're kissy tonight," I said.

Ethan pressed a longer kiss to my lips. "I know," he said. "Cause I can't get enough of you."

I leaned up, giving him another kiss, and then he turned us over so that he was hovering over me. Our hands laced together as he gave me a deeper kiss, both of us knowing what was about to happen next.

Let's just say it was a kind of wild ride after that.

You get the picture.

I fell asleep happy, safe, warm and loved that night.

There was nothing better.