It's her

SEJEONG

I was busy browsing the files that Nayoung gave me when I didn't noticed that my food is already here.

"Food delivery"
"Yes, come in"
"Miss Kim? Here's your order."
"How much is it?"
"Uh...50 dollars."

I gave him the payment but he didn't move after I gave him the money.

"Is there a problem?" I asked him.
"Uh..Don't you remember me?"
"I'm sorry, mister, I don't. why?"
"I saw you at the convenient store. I'm the one at the cashier. 2 beers and a meal."
"Okay, so? I hope you just keep that to yourself."
"Yes, I'm sorry. Thank you for ordering!"

The man left the office and I started eating my meal. I love chinese food, really. But, how did he recognized me?

SEHUN

After that delivery, I went through 6 more locations.

"Jongin, Hi! Where are you buddy?"
"I'm at work. Why?"
"Nothing. I'll stop by there. Bye!"

Before going to my next job, I go to Jongin's job near my next work.

"Jongin!"
"Hey! Why are you here?"
"The girl at the convenient store. I already know her name."
"How? By the way, you didn't tell me about that girl."
"Oh, my bad. I saw a beautiful girl yesterday at the convenient store that I've working. Then, earlier, I make some deliveries at Kim Industries. And guess what? She's the President of the company! She's a Kim."
"So what's her name?"
"Her name is Kim Sejeong. How beautiful."
"Last question, what time is it?"
"Oh shit. It's time to work. I gotta go now. Bye, Jongin! Thank you for listening!"

I left the restaurant and went to my next gig at the bar. To let you know, I can do anything except for resting. I had to do this multiple jobs just to achieve my goal.

"Good day, sir! I'll start in 15 mins."
"Okay, Sehun. Do a great job."

I work here from 6pm to 10pm as a bartender since the resident bartender here works after my shift.

SEJEONG

Time: 6pm
The employees already left the building since Its already 6pm but Nayoung has been bothering me since morning about going to bar. I feel exhausted because of her.

" Just go by yourself Nayoung. I don't want to goooo"

"How will you be able to date someone if you don't want to go somewhere?"

"Bar is about drinking. I don't want to meet my future boyfriend at the bar."

"Then just accompany me. I just want to drink. Pleaaaaseee" after 15 mins. I gave up. I want this girl to shut up.

"Okay, let's go but until 8pm only. Not buts or else I'll leave you there alone."

"Okay, mom! Let's go! Don't change. Your outfit is good."

We headed to the bar that Nayoung wants to go. It's full packed when its just 7pm. We went inside and proceed to the bartender's place. There are too many people. I want to go home already.

"Sejeong, you go first. I'll just go to the restroom."
"Sure, be fast."

"One soda cocktail, please. Thank you"
"Coming right up, miss"

Since the lights inside the bar is not too bright, I can find Nayoung. Where did she go?

"Here is your soda cocktail"
"Thank you."
"Miss Kim?"
"Do you know me?"
"Yes! I am the one who delivered your food earlier." I saw him again. Who is he?

"My name is Oh Sehun." Sehun...

"Sejeong!"
"Hey! What took you so long? It's already 8pm. Let's go. We have a meeting tomorrow"
"Sorry, Sejeong. I met some of my friends in highschool."

"Bye, Miss Kim. It was nice meeting you." He said and I respond a smile.

"Sejeong, who is he?"
"Who?" I even looked around maybe she can see a ghost. I hate ghost

"Stupid. The bartender!" I rolled my eyes. Here we go again.

"A bartender?"
"I want to hurt you, really. C'mon, who is he?"
"His name is Sehun. He is also the one who delivered my lunch earlier."
"Oooh. He's handsome."
"So? Your here. Get out."
"Hey! I'll call you after an hour" I just nod at her and leave to go home. I already miss Miso.

NAYOUNG

I'm Nayoung. Best Friend and secretary of Sejeong. When Sejeong became the president of her dad's company, she persuaded me to become her secretary because Sejeong has trust issues hahahaha! Also, I'm jobless that time that's why I grabbed the opportunity.

The reason why I brought Sejeong in the bar is because I want Sejeong to have a boyfriend. I want her to meet someone that will make her happy. 3rd year college was the last time Sejeong had a boyfriend and she's 28 years old now. I feel frustrated for her.

SEJEONG

"Nayoung, aren't you being so clingy? What do you want?"

"Nothing. Just get a boyfriend"
"I'm busy, Nayoung"
"So am I, but look. I had a boyfriend last year"

"Ahh, that douche bag. You called him a boyfriend?"
"Hey! He's nice...but too much."

"Yeah, He's nice...nice to all." Nayoung had a boyfriend last year but didn't last because of him being a douche bag.

"That's why I dumped him!" Nayoung said.

"C'mon Sejeong. Just go on a date or meet some nice guy. I know you. You are ready but you just feel don't since you're busy."

"You just said what I suppose to say"
"Hey, I don't want you to marry someone your dad arranged."
"Haaay, I'm getting sleepy. Let's just continue this tomorrow."
"Sure!"

SEHUN

I'm at work right now. Also, I am not just sa food delivery boy. I am a deliver boy who delivers different items/food from various shops. Now, I had some delivery from the flower shop. I didn't expect that I'll be coming back to Miss Kim's company but here I am, at the lobby of the building.

"Hi, Delivery for Ms. Nayoung?"
"Kindly proceed to 20th floor."
"President's floor?"
"Yes, she's the secretary."
"Okay, thank you." I went up and ask where is Miss Nayoung.

"Miss Nayoung?"
"Yes? How may I help you?"
"A delivery for you"
"Thanks. Wait, I know you. You're the guy at the bar, right?"
"Ahh the guys whose talking to Miss Kim? Yes I am"

"When is your free time? Let's meet. I want to talk to you about her."
"Huh? I have 3 different jobs. I don't think I have that kind of free time."
"Then just contact me whenever you are free."
"Okay, Miss Nayoung."

"Just call me Nayoung. By the way, you are?"
"My name is Oh Sehun"
"Okay, Sehun."
"Thank you, Nayoung. I'll go now"

----