A sudden lunch out

*THE NEXT DAY*

SEHUN
I am now at KS, finalizing the report about the evaluation yesterday. I am glad that my trainees really improved.

"Congratulations, trainees! EDs are impressed. Keep up the good work."
"Thank you, sir!" trainees said and they continue rehearsing.

*Ring ring*

"Yes, Nayoung?"
"Sehun, are you free this lunch?"
"Yes, I am. I was about to eat somewhere. Why?"
"Sejeong wants us to eat out for lunch. Are you good with that?"
"Sure. Just text me the address"
"Okay!"

*end call*

SEJEONG

I told Nayoung to book us three in a restaurant for Lunch. It is now 11 am and I was supposed to clean my desk before I leave but someone came.

"Sejeong, Mr. Beonggyu is here." Nayoung said with the face of-- I think its annoyance or something unsure.
"Let him in." I said.

"Sejeong!"
"Hey. What brings you here? You should've told me earlier."
"Uh..Lunch?"
"Hmmm..." I was about to decline his offer but..
"Please? Our Dads is waiting for us."
"What?"
"Yes. They're already in the restaurant. They told me to pick you up."
"Ahh..Nayoung!" I called her in the intercom.
"Yes?"
"Can you cancel our lunch? My dad is waiting for me."
"Sure. I'll just tell him about this."
"Thank you and sorry." Nayoung just smiled at me and left the room.

"So, let's go?"
"Wait me in the lobby." Beonggyu smiled and left my office.

Nayoung entered my office.

"What was that?"
"Our dad arranged this lunch that's why I don't have any choice."
"How about our lunch? Sehun must be on the way there."
"I'll just text him or something."
"I'll Contact him also."
"Nayoung, I'll go now. Sorry!"

"No worries." Nayoung said. I left the building with Beonggyu and we had lunch with dad.

BEONGGYU

"You and Beonggyu looked good together." Dad said to us while eating.
"Thanks, dad."

"Are you dating?" Sejeong's dad suddenly asked.
"Not yet dad." I was about to say yes when Sejeong says no. I looked at her and continue eating.

"Why? You guys should be dating by now."
"We're not in a rush, Sir." I said and smiled at Sejeong.

We finished lunch by talking about me and Sejeong, and business. The olders always tease us about dating. I wish we were but not. I like her ever since high school but I just got a chance to meet her properly after 15 years.

After lunch, I brought her back to her office because she has a meeting at 2pm.

SEJEONG

Its already 5pm and the meeting just ended 30 minutes ago. I was about to call Nayoung when I realized that I didn't informed Sehun about the lunch earlier.

*calls Sehun*
*number unattented*
I can't call him.

"Nayoung, come here" I called Nayoung

"Yes, Sejeong?"
"Did you inform Sehun?"
"Yes. I told him and he said It's okay."
"I can't contact him but thank you."
"Sure." She said and left.

Maybe he's busy. I shrugged off my thoughts and proceed to my work.

SEHUN

*Earlier*

I am now on my way to the restaurant when Nayound called me.

"Sehun, where are you now?"
"I'm on the bus."
"I'm really sorry but the lunch is cancelled. Sejeong's dad arranged a lunch with Mr. Beonggyu and his dad."
"Is that so..Okay. I'll pull off in the next bus stop. Thank you for informing me."
"She said sorry."
"Hey! It's okay. No worries."
"Just take care!" Nayoung said and I ended the call.

I went out of the bus and walk in the street back to KS. I'll just eat in the convenience store. While walking, I saw Sejeong inside a restaurant. She's with Beonggyu and I assume their dads.

"She looks beautiful." I said and proceeds to walk.

I ate my favorite mini-stop meal. While eating, I suddenly think of Sejeong. I remember the times when we bumped into each other in the convenience store near our house. The moment I saw her there..wait..do I like her? No.

Also, she already has Beonggyu.. I have no match to him. He's rich and her dad likes him.

My mind snapped out when my phone alarmed and I noticed that Its almost 3pm. I should be in the company in 15 mins.

I ran to the building and work. This will be a very long daaaay.

SEJEONG

I texted Sehun that I am in the convenience store that we usually go to. I just want to say sorry to him but he does not reply to my texts. It's already 10pm but he's not here. I left the store and went home to sleep. I'll just go to KS tomorrow maybe.

SEHUN

My work finished at 2am because we need to start conceptualizing for the debut of my trainees. For the next days or weeks, trainors and trainees will be busy for the preparation. I also didn't got the chance to look at my phone because of the schedule.

I am now at home preparing for work since I should be in the company by 30 mins. It will be another long day ahead.

While in the bus, I checked my phone to see if I receive messages or calls and I am right. There is 5 missed calls and 8 messages from Sejeong. I didn't mind to look at it because I am still avoiding the thought of having a feelings to her.

(Sehun didn't read these)
Sent 6:41pm
*Sehun, where are you?*
*I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't know that dad was planning those.*
*Are you free later?*
Sent 8:10pm
*Hey, I'm in the convenience store.*
Sent 9:00pm
*Is your work done by now?*
Sent 10:27pm
*I'll go home. See you when I see you*

*6 HOURS LATER*

"Sehun! Let's eat lunch. Others are coming." Chanyeol asked me. He is also a trainor and director here in KS.
"Sure! Where?"
"Just 3 blocks away the building. Let's go?"
"Let's go" I said and we started leaving the building to walk.

We arrived and entered the restaurant. While waiting for available seats, Suho saw someone we all know. It's Sejeong. I avoid her gaze by talking to Sooyoung.

SEJEONG

"Ms. Kim! It was nice meeting you here." Suho said to me and I saw Sehun talking to someone.
"Hi Suho. You're all here." I said while looking at Sehun. He is avoiding me.
"Yes. We decided to eat lunch together."
"Don't mind the bill. Its on me." I said. I am still looking at Sehun when the man beside me calls.

"Sejeong. Sejeong. Don't you mind introducing me?"
"Oh my bad. Suho, Chanyeol, guys. This is Beonggyu, my boyfriend."

______
Ouch.

Please don't be confused for the next update after this.