Talk

SEJEONG

"Let's talk."
"Sure. Come in" He said in a blank face.

We are now alone in the room. No one is talking, the sound of the aircon is the only noise I could hear.

"So, what is it?"
"How are you? Its been a while since I saw you. I couldn't reach you in KS."
"I'm good. Nothing more special than working. I became busy because of the boys who will debut next month." He said and smiled a little. Still not looking at me.
"How about you? How's work?"
"Well, I do more business trips than usual." I said to him.
"Great." He is so quiet. I want to be frank with him.

The room became quiet again. I was getting pissed.

"Are you ignoring me? Is there a problem?"
"No. Nothing."
"Not believing you."
"I told you the reason already. I am busy."
"Still not buying it."
"Then don't." He said coldly and looked at his phone. Woah. He's annoying.

"You know what, if you're gonna act like that, I will leave. Its such a waste of time" I said, almost a shout. I was about to leave the room when Sehun grabs me.

SEHUN

I am controlling myself from her. I don't want her to to know my feelings because she has a boyfriend. She looks happy. That is why I am acting like this. Its hard but I should do it for her.

She was about to leave when I caught up my courage to hold her wrist and held her closer to me.
"Don't leave me."

I want to tell her the truth. I want her to know what really hapoen but my mind says no. She looks so happy with Beonggyu. I don't want to interfere.

"Then tell me the truth behind that attitude! You are not the Sehun I knew anymore"
"I'm sorry Sejeong. I can't" I refused. She's crying now. I don't want to see her crying.

I wiped her tears with my hands and our eyes met.

"I'm sorry Sejeong but always remember that I am still the Sehun you knew. I am here always. I will never let anyone hurt you. You matter to me." I said to her.

She nodded. She's crying because of her frustrations to me. I can't help her.

I don't want to lie but I also don't want her to know the truth now. She has someone.

After 30 minutes, Sejeong calmed down. I let her stay her in my room to get rest from crying. I also stayed with her from time to time because the team also needs me.

"Are you okay now?" I asked her. She seems okay now.
"Yes."
"You can still stay here. The shoot will end soon. I will bring you back to the hotel." She just nodded.

Sejeong is still in dazed. I can't talk to her properly. I sighed still trying my mouth to be shut.

"When are you going back to Seoul?" Me and Sejeong said in unison.
" You first."
"Tomorrow night. My flight is tomorrow. You"
"Tomorrow in the afternoon is our flight." I said to her.
"Hmm..See you in Seoul?"
"See you there. I'll visit you."I assure her but nothing is certain. Sejeong smiled at last. Cute.

The shoot has ended and everyone is already packing the things since the team will go back to Seoul tomorrow. The real game will start in Seoul.

"Is everyone good to go now? Make sure we won't leave anything behind. If everything is settled, you may all go back to your hotel rooms. The flight will be tomorrow in the afternoon." I said as final announcement.

"Lastly, our boys, you all did very well today. Keep it up until the next years. Fighting!" I said to the boys.

They all bid goodbyes and I turned myself to look for Sejeong.

"Sehun are you going back to your room now? Let's go to a club with Chanyeol and others.!"
"I will bring Sejeong back to her hotel room first then I'll follow."
"Okay sure. Update me then. You have a lot of stories to tell huh!" She said. Silly.
"I'll think about it. Hahahaha! Go!"

"Bye! Lover boy!"
"Shut up!"

"Sehun"
"Oh. Sejeong, are you good now?"
"Yes"
"Let's go." She nodded and I took her to a car thet I booked a while ago.

"Are you dating Sooyoung?" I was flustered by her question. Stupid huhu
"What? No. We're just friends. We just get along well."
"Why not date her? She looks nice."
"I came to KS to prove myself and not to look for a girlfriend Sejeong. Hahahaha"
"Very good. I was just testing you."
"Success? Hahahaha"

"So you're here now."
"Yes. Thank you Sehun."
" See you in Seoul. Regards to Nayoung by the way."
"See you." She said and smiled at me.

I said my goodbyes and went to the club that Sooyoung said to me earlier.

____

Sorry for the late update. Something came up with my schedule. I'll catch up hehe