Apart

*THREE MONTHS LATER*

SEHUN

I became busy. In those 3 months, I didn't go home to rest. I just go there to get some clothes and pull an all nighter in the company. I am now in Singapore having a shoot for the company's boy group. They will be able to debut after 3 years of being a trainees. We will stay here for a week.

SEJEONG

"Sejeong, what are you doing right now?"
"Uh...I have a meeting in 30 minutes. Why?" I said to Beonggyu.
"I bought you something. You will receive it in 5 mins."
"What?"
"Bye, Sejeong. See you"
"Hey wait--" He ended the call. This man...

After that call, Nayoung knocked and entered my room.

"Sejeong, Mr. Beonggyu sent you this."
Its a bouquet of flowers and chocolates in it.
It also says, "Everytime you smile, my heart flatters"

I texted Beonggyu to thank him for those gifts. Ever since he became my boyfriend, he always put effort in his moves to make me happy.

"Sejeong, you have a flight to Singapore tomorrow morning. You have a meeting with the investors from Malaysia." Nayoung reminds.

"Sure, thanks Nayoung."
"Sejeong, a team from KS is in Singapore also. Do you want to free your schedule after the meeting to meet them?"
"Why are they in singapore?" I asked her.
"They're here to shoot the music video and album jacket of their new group." Is he there? Maybe no.

"Sure, tell them that I'll meet them the day after tomorrow."

"Okay" She said and left my office.

After my work, Beonggyu and I met in a restaurant for a dinner.

"Gyu, I have a flight tomorrow to Singapore."
"How many days are you staying there?"
"5 days I guess."
"Awww, that's bad" He pouted. This kid, really.

"I'll call you whenever I have time."
"Really? Great!"

"Gyu, How was your dad? Is his condition doing great?"
"Actually, no. He is still in the hospital doing treatment."
"Your dad is strong. He will fight."
"He is" He ended our topic and finished our food.

He brought me home after our dinner and I did my routine before going to bed.

SEHUN

"cut!" the director said to the boys.

We are now in a warehouse somewhere in Singapore to shoot their MV.

"Guys, always strengthen your arms."
"Repeat the routine 6, now"
"Again. 1234 stretch tak tak taktaktak"
"Great. See you later guys! Do well." I said to them.

I saw Sooyoung looking for someone and I called her.
"Sooyoung, what time the shoot will end?"
"I think by 3am, the director will call a pack up then we will resume at 4pm  later on."
"Okay. After this group filming, at 4pm, we will start the individual shoot. Can you tell that to the Director Kang."
"Sure.--Hey! Why me? Sehun, where is your temporary secretary?"
"I decline Suho's offer. It will be a burden."
"Tsk. Fine. I'll tell him but treat me a coffee after this."
"Fine fine." I said to her and pushed Sooyoung to the Director.

*MORNING*

I woke up and fixed myself to eat breakfast. Its already 10am and everyone is eating their food.

"Sehun!"
"Good Morning guys" i said and drinks my coffee.
"KSJ President will meet us this lunch time." I almost spit out my coffee because of what I heard.
"What?"
"President Kim is in Singapore right now with her secretary."
"What? W-why?"
"I don't know" Sooyoung shrugged and continue eating.

My mind is blank right now. I don't know what do to. Should I ditch them or go?

"I'm sorry guys but I think I forgot my phone in my room. I'll just get it."
"Sure sure" They said and I went back to my room and lay down.

After that scene in the restaurant 3 months ago, I no longer go to her office or meet her in the convenience store.

I lost my chance to tell her my feelings. I was late and unmotivated due to my status. That is why I avoid myself to her for me to move on from my feelings.

*A DAY EARLIER*
SEJEONG

"Thank you very much for your trust. Our company will do our best to accomodate your needs."
"Thank you very much too, Ms. Kim." My client said. They all bid goodbyes and left the place. o

"Nayoung, do I have something to do today?"
"There is non as if the moment. The rest of your day is free. Do you want to go somewhere?...Mall?"
"Call! Let's go." I said and went straight back to our hotel room to change.

After an hour, Nayoung and I are both ready to leave. We bought a lots of clothes and outfits. We also ate different kinds of food that Singapore has to offer.

NAYOUNG

After shopping, we decided to drink in my room to unwind and catch up about our lives. Even though we are with each other everyday, we don't talk that much about our personal lives inside the office. Especially recently, we couldn't catch up because we're both busy.

"Sejeong how was your relationship with Mr. Beonggyu?"
"Doing great."
"Are you going yo continue this?"
"That? I don't know. We never know."
"Always remember that I am here huh?"
"I know. Thank you Nayoung. I hope everything will be back to what it should be."
"Sure it will" We ended the topic because its really getting heavy.

"By the way, do you know what happened to Sehun? I haven't seen him."
"I don't have any idea except that he is still in KS. Maybe they're all busy." I replied to her question.

To be honest, I know what happened to Sehun. It's just that I am not in the position to tell it to Sejeong.

"Do you think he is here with the production staffs?" Yes he is.
"I don't think so. Its frustrating. I feel so outdated." I just said it to Sejeong and drinks my beer.

We ended the night full of stories and laughs. I missed this...

_______

Updated 😉