Date him

SEJEONG

"Dad???"

"Your dad is right, Sejeong"
"I'm busy for that."
"No, you should date someone at your age."
"Why don't you try it?" Mom said.
"But"
"No buts and I want you to meet the son of my good friend."
"Who???"
"His son, Beonggyu"
"C'mon. This is nonsense."
"Just give it a try. Beonggyu is a nice man."
"How would you know?"
"I met him last week. He's a fine man."

"I'm sorry dad but I don't like that idea" I said and leave the house. I'm sorry mom and dad but I just really got pissed. I don't want to date right now.

SEHUN

I am at the bar right now. After my shift, Jongin dragged me here. He wants to celebrate my full time work. Well, It doesn't matter to me since he is the one paying.

"YAAAA! WHY ARE YOU NOT DRINKING??"
"I have work tomorrow you little--"
"Just 2 bottles of beer, pleaaase" I just nodded since Jongin is now tipsy.

While talking and laughing at Jongin, I saw Sejeong passing by. I think she's alone. I just followed her through my eyes and she's now at the bar counter asking for heavy drink. Woah.

I was about to call Nayoung when I saw a man approaches Sejeong. She seems uncomfortable.

"Hey, what are you dojng to my girlfriend?"
"I'm sorry. I didn't know she has a boyfriend. I'm sorry" He just leaves. Perverted coward.

"Hey! I don't have a boyfriend. I don't want to have a boyfriend right now. Who are you?" That's TMI, Sejeong
"Ms. Sejeong, I'm Sehun."
"Sehuuuun. I'm sorry about earlier. Why are you here?"
"Just celebrating"
"Wait, did you just call me your girlfriend?"

"Uh..ah-- I just said that to make that pervert leave you. Don't come here alone."
"Why?"
"This place has many perverts. Mostly, they are regulars here."
"Like you?"
"No. I'm not one of them. Uh.. Do you want to join us? It's just me and my friend Jongin" I said since she's alone and I also don't want to leave Jongin.
"Sure." She said and I lead the way.

NAYOUNG

Why is her phone cannot be reached. Her dad will kill me.

SEJEONG

I think I drink too much. I was suppose to drink 5 glasses but Jongin wants me to drink and drink until we get drunk. Fortunately, Sehun won't let me drink as much as Jongin. He is the only sober here in our table. Also, I feel like I'm going to vomit.

"Hey, are you okay. I think you should go home. You want me to contact Nayoung?"

"Nayoung? Nayoung?! Why are you calling her like that. Where is the 'Ms. Nayoung' ?"
"What?"
"Forget it. I'll just go to restroom."
"Can you go there alone?"
"Yes" I said to him and went alone.

I was about to enter the restroom when someone grabbed me and asking me to join him.

"I said, I don't want to"
"Just come with me."
"Can't you hear? She said, she don't want to go with you." Sehun said.
"And who are you?"
"I'm his boyfriend"
"I don't care" The pervert guy said and Sehun pushed him to get us leave the area.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.
"I'm fine."
"Jongin already left."
"Okay."
"You? Are you okay? I'm sorry about what happened. You saved me again. Thank you."
"It's fine."

"So, how about you? How are you going home?" Sehun asked.
"I brought my car."
"No, don't drive. I'll bring you home"
"Are you sure?"
"I am. Let's go?"
"Sure"

SEHUN

We're on our way home when I noticed that Sejeong is sleeping. I decided to go to my favorite place. I got to go there whenever I'm happy.

As soon as we got there, I left Sejeong alone inside the car and take my time looking at the view. City lights and cold ambiance makes me feel calm and focused.

*Flashback*

Nayoung called me earlier about my decision.

"Why are you rejecting my offer?"
"It doesn't feel right to me. If the time comes that my feelings towards Sejeong grows or something happen, atleast its not forced. It grows naturally"
"Sure but can I have a favor?"
"Okay. Spill"
"Don't leave her when she's not with me or someone. Let yourself know her. You have something to be proud of."
"Thank you, Nayoung."

I ended the call and continue knowing my trainees.

*End of Flashback*

Sejeong is an elegant yet innocent woman. Her being a prim and proper woman defines how successful she is in business. I admire her despite of being a young heir, she really works hard for it.

From what Nayoung said...I think I should give it a try. I mean, know her personality. Step by step. No need to rush.

"Why are we here?" Sejeong said. She's already awake.
"Ah? I'm just looking at the view. Beautiful is it?"
"Yeah. But how did you know this place?"
"I just go here from time to time whenever I'm happy."
"It's breathtaking."

"Let's go inside?" I said and she nodded.

"Sejeong"
"hmm?"
"May I ask you something?"
"Sure go ahead"
"Why are you at the bar earlier? Is something happened?"
"My dad and I had an argument. He wants me to date and I don't like it. It's my life and privacy. Atleast one portion of my life should have my own decision not his."
"Try to understand. Your father is not getting younger anymore. You are also the only child right? That's why."
"I have plans about dating but not now."
"I know. Love is not rushing you. Take your time." I said to her. Good thing she takes my words as friends not as an employee or a colleague.

"Should I...meet that Beonggyu?"
"W-who? B-Beonggyu??"
"Yes. Dad wants me to meet Beonggyu. His friend's son."
"Do you know him?"
"I know his name because of business but not his face."
"Try it. You'll lose nothing."
"Thank you, Sehun" She said and smiled.

Beautiful...

"No problem, Sejeong" I said and smiled to her.

-----

Hi! Another update :>> Sorry for not updating. I suddenly become busy 🤧 The next update will be on the 21st. 😰

follow my twt: @ksj_clean for more updates 🎈