Jeju

SEJEONG

"It's okay, Mr. Sehun" I said to him.

"Miss Sejeong." He looked confused?
"Yes?"
"I knew it. I saw you watching the performance."

"Me? I just passed by," I replied. Did he also noticed my stare earlier?

"Really? Okay."  He stated. Its awkward now.

"Okay, I'll go now." I said. I supposedly left him when he called me again.

"Miss Sejeong, are you busy right now?"
"uh..No, why?"
"Is it okay to join me unwind?"
"Hmmm..Sure."
"Great. So, let's take a seat over there?"  He politely asked me.

I nod and we take a seat infront of the beach. I was quietly watching the waves when I noticed that Mr. Sehun was holding a drinks.

"You want some?"
"Sure. Thanks" I replied to him and took the drink. This is a mango shake.

"Miss Sejeong--"
"Just call me Sejeong. Its okay."
"Sure then, you can call me Sehun." I just replied him with a smile and continue watching the waves and observing the ambiance around us.

"Mind if I ask you why you are here?"  He asked me.
"I'm here for business meeting. You?"
"A gig that that was just finished earlier. I'll go back to Seoul tomorrow."
"You're good." I bluntly said to him.

"Huh?"
"I mean, you're good earlier while performing"
"Thanks" He shyly laughed.

"Do you sing?"
"Huh? Ah..Yes.."
"Sing for me then. Can you?" He paused for a moment.
.
.
"Sure." and then he sang the song "Hey" by Paul Kim.

"Hey, you're good. Why don't you want to become a singer or dancer?"
"The industry will not accept my age. Hahahaha I'm 30 now."

"You're older than me. I'm just 28."
"Oh? I thought you're just 25. Hahaha!" He joked. As if he think that I'm just 25.

We talk and talk for about an hour. Talking about nonsense.

"Come to my office next week."
"why? Do you have a crush on me?"
"As if. *rolled my eyes* Just come. 10am. Don't be late."
"Sure. I'll just pass by since its between my shift in delivery or why don't you just order something and I'll deliver it to your office."
"I'll think about it Mr. Hardworking"

*phone rings*

"Sejeong where are you? Its already 1am. You should be sleeping now."
"Oh gosh. Yes, I'll go now. Thank you Nayoung."

I ended the call and looked at Sehun whose "unintentionally" listening to my conversation with Nayoung while looking at the sea.

"Sehun, I'll go now. It's already 1am. I forgot that I have an early meeting tomorrow."
"Sure, Sejeong. You should sleep now. I'll just see you next week."
"Sure. Bye! Thanks Sehun!"

I left him and went back to my room. I forgot the time. Nayoung should wake me up tomorrow early.

*MORNING*

"SEJEONG! WAKE UP! YOU'RE LATEEEE"

Nayoung is too loud. I think I should reassign her somewhere.

wait..

WHAT?

"HEY WHY DID YOU NOT WAKE ME UP. GOSH. IS EVERYTHING READY?"

"Oh. Calm down. Just take a shower now. You have an hour left. You can take your breakfast during or after the meeting. AND everything is ready except you, so, go."

"Okay, thank you Nayoung."

NAYOUNG

She slept very late despite of having a meeting the next day. No wonder what did she do last night. I should ask her later after the meeting. Hmmmm

I checked my phone inbox and I saw Sehun's message.

*Nayoung, may I know where are you? I think I saw Ms. Sejeong* 

Did they meet? I should call him.

"Sehun, sorry for the last night. I was just so busy but, did you and Sejeong meet last night?"
"Yes we met last night. I bumped into her. Didn't she mention it to you?"
"No. We have separate rooms and I slept after the call last night. So what happen?"
"Just ask her."
"c'mon."
"Just ask her. I'll believe what Sejeong will say."
"DID YOU JUST CALL HER SEJEONG?"
"Yes, why? I'm older than her."
"Oh sure."

"Nayoung, I'm ready!" Sejeong said in her room while I'm in thd living room of her suite.
"Sure!"

"Hey, Sehun. I should go now. Bye! Thank you for accompanying Sejeong last night!"
"No worries. I enjoyed it. I'll be back to Seoul after lunch. Bye!
"Take care!"

I ended the call and prepare for the meeting.

The meeting started and ended smoothly. The next meeting will be later in dinner time for the finalization of the conditions for the client.

"Sejeong let's grab some lunch outside the resort. I feel sick in their food. Let's go somewhere."
"Sure let's go."

We headed to a restaurant that I want since I'm the one who suggested. While eating,

"Hey, who are you with last night?"
"I'm with someone."
"who?"
"I'm with Sehun. We just talked about nonsense."
"That's it? Nothing happen before that?"
"I saw him dancing. He's really good. I want him to train the trainess in KS Ent."
"Oh. That's nice but what made you think about that?"
"I just learned that he has 3 different jobs and maybe I can help to lessen those without decreasing his income."
"I should schedule you a meeting with the ED in KS Ent to talk about that matter."
"Yes and please make it after we went back to Seoul. Thank you. "

SEJEONG

The day ended so very well as we closed the deal. This meeting will make our company stronger.

The next day, we went back to Seoul and had a meeting with the ED in KS Ent. She agreed with my proposal since in 6 months, KS Ent. will debut a boy group.

------