Work? No.

SEJEONG

Last week has ended very smoothly. Now, I am at my office waiting for Sehun to come. I also told Nayoung to order for our lunch. I guess Sehun will be the one who will deliver those.

"Sejeong, Mr. Sehun is here."
"Let him in, thank you."

"Where's my food?"
"Ms. Nayoung took it. She said she'll take care of it. So, payment?"
"You should've take it from Nayoung"
"She said you will be the one to pay."
"Fine. Here"

"So, why am I here?" He asked.
"Follow me first." He followed me and we went to the other room where the food is set and Nayoung is wait for us.

"Sit down. Let's eat while I talk." He sat down and started eating.

"Sehun, are you good for another job?"
"Yes, I am. Why?"
"I am offering you a job at KS Ent."
"What job?"
"A trainor. I want you to teach the trainees there."
"I'm good for that"
"But there is a condition. You should lessen your job." He looked confused.

"I want you to resign to your 2 other job. I don't care what is it."
"No, I don't want that. I'll stay."
"Hey, listen first. I want you to focus on teaching the trainees and don't worry. The pay is very much more than your whole monthly salary."

He stopped eating and think.

"Okay. I'll accept your offer."
"Great. Don't worry, you can still do some gigs."
"Okay, thank you"

"Mr. Sehun, can you first sign the contract? and then you can start by next week." Nayoung said to him.

"Sure, Ms. Nayoung." He read the contract first before signing it.

I hope he will be a good trainor to our company.

"Thank you very much Ms. Sejeong. I will do my best for your company."
"Do a great job, Sehun."

"I will go now. Thank you very much for this opportunity. Maybe I'll stop by first here next week before going to work."

"Do as you pleased." and Sehun left the company.

NAYOUNG

Is she too kind? I mean, yes she's kind to her employees that's why she is loved by many. But, giving a stranger a job after seeing him dance? hmMmmm.

"Nayoung, what do you think of Sehun?"
"What?"
"Do you think he will do a good job?"
"Ahhh, I hope so. The Executive Director has high expectations to him."
"He should be."

"So, Nayoung. what time is the meeting with the clients?"
"The meeting will start at 4pm. You can just skim the terms and conditions before we start"
"Okay, thank you. Prepare the conference room" Nayoung nodded and left my office.

SEHUN

"Good day, sir, I would like to give my resignation letter."
"Why?"
"A company offered me a permanent job and I don't want to lose the opportunity"
"I was about to promote you as a store manager." The convenient store owner told me.

"Thank you but I won't take your offer."
"It's okay. You can comeback anytime. You're a great employee."
"Thank you very much, sir."

I already resigned to my previous jobs and I gave my resume as well as my other papers to my new job.

Now, here I am, doing nothing. Its already weekend and after doing the important matters, I cleaned up my apartment. I also did the laundry. Also, I was planning to do some groceries now. I think I should prepare.

SEJEONG

"Misoooo, you should eat now" I told to my dog and my phone is ringing.

"Oh? Nayoung? I'm at home. Why?"
"Let's go to the mall"
"Shopping? Call."
"I'll pick you up in an hour"  She ended the call and that's my call to prepare.

SEHUN

I'm at the supermarket looking for a good brand for my face. I was planning to shave since I didn't notice that my facial hair is growing. I am meticulous in searching a brand for myself.

"Should I buy this or that?"
"The other one, bro" I turned around and saw Jongin.

"Hey! Why are you here?"
"I was about to buy some ingredients."
"You don't have work?"
"Nah, Its my day off. What about you?"
"I resigned. I have a new job. Full time."
"Wow. Congratulations! Why don't we have some drinks at home?"
"Call! Let's just finish this groceries first."

The night went off with laughs and bottles of beers. I told Jongin about my new job and he was happy about it. He also promised me to visit sometime or help me in conceptualizing choreo.

When Jongin left, I decided to go to the nearest convenient store. I suddenly want to eat some ramen for me to become sober. Also, I forgot to buy some at the supermarket that's why.

SEJEONG

I can't sleep. I want to eat ramen. Good thing whenever I ate ramen, my face won't get puffy the next day.

I go to the convenient store to buy some ramen and a beer before sleeping.

While I was looking for more snacks, I saw Sehun staring at the oven. Maybe he is waiting for his food to be cooked.

"Sehun"
"Oh..Ms. Sejeong. What brings you here?"
"I felt like eating some ramen before going to sleep."
"Ah-so, are you not worried-- your face-- get puffy?"
" Ahh. no hahahaha. I don't."
"Are you going to eat here?" He asked me.
" Yes, I am. You can join me. I'll just pay these."
"Sure. I'll wait" I head on to the counter to pay for what I got and I joined Sehun in the table.

"So, Sehun. How's your preparation?"
"It all went so smooth. I already resigned to my previous job and I already turned over my papers to the HR."
"That's good and also, Nayoung will accompany you to KS. She will introduce you to the Executive Director and the other trainor."
"That's nice. Sure. Maybe I'll start first in your building to meet Nayoung and we will go together."
"If that's what you want, go ahead." I said and he just smiled.

-----

Hi! I'm sorry in advance if my grammar is not that good but I'm trying. Don't be confused if you will notice some revisions or edits. I'm just working on my grammar. Thank you!