Beonggyu

SEJEONG

"Sejeong, your dad wanted you to have a dinner with Mr. Jo."
"Is it today?"
"Yes. Dress nicely, Sejeong."
"Haaaaaay" I just sighed to Nayoung. I think I should message Sehun.

*Sehun, today is the day"
*Really? Dress nicely. Its a date.*
*But why am I nervous?*
*Is it your first time?*
*Right. First time*
*Hahahaha*
*Don't laugh*
*sure hahahaha*
*bye, thanks* I hung up the call and prepare for dinner.

After preparing, I went staight ahead to the restaurant. The waitress guided me to the table and I saw a man standing.

"Hi Miss Kim."
"Hello, are you Mr. Jo Beonggyu?"
"Yes, I am. Have a seat."
"Thanks. Just call me Sejeong or Ms. Sejeong."
"Sure. It was really nice meeting you."
He said while smiling and we continue chatting since he already ordered.

After 2 hours, the dinner ended and I went back home. He is nice and gentleman. Good thing he knows how to open a topic.

I was already resting when Beonggyu called me.

*Hi Sejeong. Resting?*
*Yes, I am right now.*
*By the way, thank you, Sejeong. I had a nice dinner. I hope we can see each other often.*
*Thank you too, Beonggyu. It was nice meeting you. Sure. You can come to my office anytime.*
*Okay! You too. You can come to my office whenever you have time. My time is always free when it comes to you.*
*You and your silly banter. Hahahahaha*
*Sejeong, you should rest. I'll see you next time.*
*Sure sure. You're always welcome. Thank you again, Beonggyu*

The call ended and I fell asleep.

SEHUN

Is Sejeong still awake? Should I ask her about her date? I'm just curious. I'll ask Jongin or Nayoung first.

*Jongin, are you busy?*
*No, why?*
*You know Sejeong right?*
*Yes, your boss. Why?*
*She's not just my boss now, she's also a friend. Now, what I am trying to say is, she had a date today. I pushed her to go to.*
*Then?*
*My question is, should I ask her about her date?*
*You can but is it okay for you?*
*W-what about me?*
*You don't catch any feeling for her?*
*No!*
*Stupid*  He hung up the call and texted me.

"Pursue her before anyone else does! You might lose the chance."
He is weird, really.  I'll just ask Sejeong tomorrow lunch maybe I'll stop by.

*ALMOST AFTERNOON*
I'm at a restaurant waiting for my order earlier. After receiving and paying, I went straight ahead to the office.

SEJEONG

It's already 10am and the meeting has already ended.
"Sejeong, you're free this lunch. Mr. Kang rescheduled the meeting because of some personal matter." Nayoung said.
"Okay, let's just order something for later."
"Sure."

I was skimming some files that were submitted earlier when Nayoung knocked.

"Sejeong, Mr. Jo is here."
"Let him in. Thank you" I said and Beonggyu entered.

"Have a seat, Beonggyu. Be comfortable."
"Thanks...Hey, are you busy? Did I disturb you?"
"Yes. You disturbed me. " I replied to him jokingly.
"C'mon. I ordered food for lunch. Don't be a meanie."
"Really? Oh, thank you. "
"Yes, so, be nice and eat later."
"Don't you have a meeting?"
"I don't have and besides...Its already lunch time."
"Right." I said to him.

SEHUN

I was already in their floor when I noticed that someone is inside the office with Sejeong. Maybe it's Beonggyu. I went to Nayoung table wherein Sejeong might not see me.

"Nayoung, here is the food. I forgot something in ---" My sentence was interrupted when Beonggyu talked.

"Mr., are you the delivery boy? Come inside." the 'Beonggyu' boy said.

Nayoung and I couldn't respond because he already left the door open and chat with Sejeong. Nayoung just looked at me apologetically. As I enter, Sejeong is looking at her table.

"Beonggyu, I will pay." Sejeong said and looked at Beonggyu and me. She's shocked and confused.
"No, I already paid for it." Beonggyu said to her.

"Thank you, mr." He said to me and took the food in my hand. I couldn't speak. I don't want to embarass Beonggyu especially infront of Sejeong. They just had a date yesterday.

I just said, "Thank you for ordering!" to Beonggyu. I can't look at Sejeong.

I left the room and Nayoung was waiting for me in the elevator.

"Sehun, I'm very sorry. I didn't know Mr. Jo is coming."
"No, its okay. I was expecting that after the date yesterday, that man is coming to see her again. "
"Still, I'm very sorry."
"It's okay. I'll just go back to KS. We have an evaluation at 2pm. I should get the trainees ready. "
"Text me if you need anything, Sehun."
"Sure! Thanks!" I said to Nayoung and smiled.

I left the building and went back to KS. I will take care of my  hunger later after work.

"Guys, what happened to your movements? Its so stiff. Shake your body off and practice again."
"AGAIN!"
"AGAIN!"
"DO THAT ROUTINE THRICE"
"STOP"

"Sehun. Take a break. The trainees should get ready for the evaluation." I didn't noticed that Suho is here. I became friends with him because we almost have the same personalities and we get along well.

"Guys, take a rest. The evaluation will start in 3 hours."
"Thank you, sir!" The trainees said and they left the practice room.

"You seems off. You are not that kind of trainor. Are you okay buddy?"
"Aren't you busy?"
"No.. I'm just waiting for the evaluation. Hey! Answer my question."
"About that, I'm just hungry and disappointed."
"About what?"
"About earlier. My food was taken by somebody."
"Just that?"
"Yes. Just that."
"Okay, just so you know, I am friends with  Nayoung."
"Stop what you are thinking."
"I am not."

SEJEONG

"You didn't tell me Sehun is coming."
"I didn't know too."
"I feel bad for him." 

Beonggyu already left after the lunch we had. It is fun until Sehun came. I want to say sorry to him. Maybe he hasn't eaten his lunch.

"Where is he right now? He didn't wait."
"He told me that he has a evaluation with the trainees that's why he left after giving the food." Nayoung said.
"What time is the evaluation?"
"Mr. Kim Suho said that the evaluation will start at 6pm." I think I should do something just to pay back of what Sehun bought for me and Nayoung. He is a good friend.

I have less than an hour left before the evaluation. I should make Sehun eat his late late lunch or technically a dinner since its already 5pm.

"I'll go to KS" I said to Nayoung and left the building.

-----

Update ._.

Sorry for wrong grammar and typos. I didn't review it properly before publishing.

Hope you like it!

twt: ksj_clean