Chapter 27 Everytime We Touch

Liam: We are set to perform in a week! 

Liam put his phone up and the boys cheered. It has been a week since the dance and my time in London was coming to a close. Liam had been on the phone with their manager. All of their concerts for the upcoming tour had sold out in record time and so they were adding a couple of concerts before the tour originally started. They would both be here in London, but at different venues. This meant that the tour now started in a week so the boys would be super busy preparing, but it also meant that I would get to go to a couple of their concerts before I had to return to Oklahoma. Other news this week included the boys getting nominated for a BRIT. They were all super excited. The awards ceremony was being held the night before I leave. Also, Liam and I became official over the course of the past week. Everyone was super happy for us and kept saying that they knew it was going to happen at some point. I was just excited to be loved by someone as amazing as Liam and to be called his. (Liam and Shay:http://www.polyvore.com/liam_shay_lt/set?id=45000469 Sorry I'm just now showing you what Shay looks like!) 

Niall: I can't believe we have two more concerts to do now, and they start in a week! 

Louis: I know! Hey! When we sing I Want, can we... 

The boys were all worked up talking about the possibilities. Touring was their favorite part of their job, besides the fans. I just sat back and watched them get all excited. Melissa poked me and giggled at them. 

Melissa: They are so cute when they get all excited. 

Me: I know, right? 

After a while she went up and wrapped her arms around Zayn from behind. He instantly shut up and smiled. He turned around and kissed her. They were adorable. The rest of the guys oohed and aahed. Zayn shut them up and wrapped his arm around Mel. Niall checked his watch. 

Niall: Boys, we've got to get to the studio fairly soon. 

Zayn looked at Melissa with a pouty face. 

Melissa: Go on! We need to go dress shopping for the BRITs anyway. 

She linked her arm with mine. Zayn reluctantly walked to the door with the rest of the guys. Liam came over and kissed me goodbye. 

Liam: Have fun shopping. We will meet up tonight. 

I smiled and nodded. 

Me: We will. Good luck with tour stuff. 

He laughed and said thanks. Louis shouted from the door. 

Louis: Come on Romeo! The bus is leaving! 

Liam joined them and they left. I turned to Mel. 

Me: So where are we off to? 

Melissa: I have a friend that has a cute little boutique with fancy dresses. I figured we could start there. 

Me: Great! 

She grabbed her keys and we hopped in her car. The boutique wasn't far from the apartment complex and soon we walking in a rather expensive looking shop. Melissa instantly went to the checkout and hugged the cashier. 

Girl: MEL!! 

Melissa: CAT!! 

They squealed a bit and talked really fast for a short time, catching up. I stood there quietly waiting to be introduced and feeling a bit awkward. 

Melissa: Cat, this is my friend Shay. Shay this is Catherine. We have been best friends since high school. She has been on vacation in Australia and just got back to work.