Chapter 45 What were you thinking?

After hanging up a few shirts, I turned to James. 

Me: I'm going to get a drink of water. You want anything? 

James: No I'm just going to keep working on this. 

Me: Ok be right back. 

I walked out of the room and looked around for Liam. I heard the television on in his room. I stepped into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge before continuing. I had to make my cover believable. A few more steps took me to Liam's bedroom door, which was open. I took one step inside and found him lying on the bed. 

Liam: Shay? What are you doing in here? 

Me: What was that about? 

I motioned towards the guest room, annoyed. He played dumb. Why was he upset with me? 

Liam: What are you talking about? 

Me: You know what I'm talking about. 

Liam: Not really. 

Me: The whole "I'm assuming you are okay with sharing a bed" thing. 

Liam: You aren't? 

His focus was still the show. I walked over and turned it off. 

Liam: Hey! I was watching that! 

Me: And I'm trying to find out what I did to you! 

Liam: Like you don't know. 

Me: Not really 

I said, mocking him. He looked at me for a while as if he was about to say something, but then shook his head. 

Liam: Just forget it. 

I rolled my eyes and went back to help James finish up. When we finished we plopped down on the bed and I leaned against him. 

James: Are you really okay sharing a bed? I could tell that bothered you. 

Me: I don't know. 

James: Then how about I take the couch? 

Me: I don't want you to have to do that. 

James: And I don't want you to be uncomfortable. It's really not a big deal. 

He smiled at me and I couldn't help but return a weak one. 

Me: Thanks, James. 

James: Anything for you. 

He kissed and hugged me before we got up to get Liam.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey loves,sorry its short but i had to do this chapter pretty quick :P