Chapter 14 What now?

I woke up to my alarm. I turned it off, mustering all my strength to roll over in bed. I looked down at the pillows and saw black. My makeup was all over it. I was still in my clothes from yesterday and I was a mess. I got in the shower and cleaned myself up. I didn't bother dressing cute. I threw on the first things I found http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=42413628. I hurried into a cab. For the first time I looked at my phone. I had 5 messages. 

Rose: Did you find your camera? 

Rose: Why didn't you call back? 

Rose: Are you ok? 

Louis: How are you? 

There was another from Harry but I didn't look at it. Without another thought I deleted it and responded to Louis and Rose telling them I was fine. Presently, we arrived and I went into my class. After all was done I walked outside to get a cab. I was looking for one when I saw a familiar face standing beside his car, Liam. I ran over into his open arms and hugged him. 

Me: Thank you 

Liam: I heard what happened. I'm so sorry. Harry is an idiot with girls. 

I smiled weakly and hopped in the car. 

Liam: So where shall we go? 

Me: I don't care. 

We just drove around for a while before he stopped at a cafe and we went in. We ordered and he paid. 

Me: Thank you 

He smiled. He was really cute. 

Liam: No problem. 

We ate and talked and laughed for a solid hour and a half. It was nice to get away from thoughts of Harry. I knew that I would have to talk with him when I got back, but until then I was enjoying another friend and not worrying about my stupid boyfriend. 

Liam: I'm not a big Batman fan. 

Me: Seriously? I love him! But Superman is definitely overrated. 

Liam: I so agree! My personal favorite is Iron Man. 

Me: That is my favorite superhero movie! Although I have been leaning towards the Green Lantern since Ryan Reynolds is in it. 

He rolled his eyes. 

Liam: Why do girls watch movies based on the hot guys in them? 

Me: Oh please! Like you don't watch movies for attractive actresses? 

Liam: That's not the only reason I watch them. 

We debated these and many other things as we made our way back out to the car and drove back. When we pulled in I sighed. 

Me: Here we go. 

Liam put his hand on top of mine and gave me a weak smile. 

Liam: You will be fine. Everything will sort out. 

Me: I hope so. Thank you for everything. 

Liam: Anytime. 

He went to his apartment and I slowly made my way to Harry's door. I knocked reluctantly. The door opened quickly and I was facing Harry. I gave a half smile. 

Harry: I'm so glad you are here. 

Me: We need to talk. 

Harry: Yes we do. I don't know why I started flirting with that girl and I'm so sorry that I did. Please let me make it up to you. 

Me: I just don't understand how I could have only left for 15 minutes and you had hooked up with another chick. I don't feel like I can trust you by yourself, and if we don't have trust, what do we really have? 

Harry: I promise I will never do anything like that again. You don't know how much it hurt me to see you crushed like that. 

I searched his eyes. He seemed genuine. I felt myself cave under his crystal blue eyes. 

Me: I just don't want to lose you. 

He pulled me close by my hands and wrapped them around his neck before his hands returned to my hips. He whispered. 

Harry: You don't have to. 

With that he leaned in and kissed me very sweetly. Things were as they should be. He pulled away and I smiled. 

Me: Good. 

I kissed him again.