Calm

They always say that after the rain calm comes, that there is always light in the middle of the darkness, that there are always good things behind the worst ... But I think it is a metaphor, I am not saying that it is not real, only I say that they are superficial to think that after so much crying you have to keep smiling at life and hope that something really changes.I always ask myself questions, waiting for some kind of answers, waiting for that calm that they talk about so much to come to me and that it is not just a drawer phrase, if not something that is really reflected. I am not excited that life is going to change me because it is not that I have it prepared for me, but I can feel that making decisions can benefit me if they are the right ones.But I wonder what are those correct decisions? Nobody teaches you to take them, they don't tell you how to be calm in the middle of an earthquake, nobody tells you how to control your world when it is collapsing, nobody tells you that the things you expect will cost you too much crying, so why do we think so? we do not risk we will not be calm? Who assures us that tranquility? Since we do not have that answer ourselves.You have to be patient, it's true, but don't pretend to sit idly by hoping that everything will change, you have to work on what we want to achieve because the opportunities may be there, but whoever takes away that you are wasting time on things that won't help you to advance.Calm is not saying that you do nothing, it is knowing how to wait, taking time to reflect and see if you are doing things wrong.Calm down, don't you see that there is a star that hopes to shine one day, and that every day is seen in a mirror in the morning.Calm that one day you will achieve it ...