Understands

In a conversation with my friend:My friend: I don't know what to do, I love him but I don't want him to continue hurting me, his attitude hurts me and I just had to endure all his rudeness, but I love him and I don't want to leave him.Me: One moment. Would you rather be ingorad @, make you feel bad than get away from that person? Would you rather that he makes you feel bad that he does not give you your place and that he does not even deign to apologize for the times he has made you cry?Me: The mistake here is that you yourself have given him that power, that power to see you vulnerable and to feel superior and that every time he wants to use you, the bad thing is that you already know that it is not right, I know that we trust certain people and we give part of us, and no, it is not your fault to be trusted or delivered, it is the fault of that person who does not have the maturity to accept such a position. Do you think it's okay to humiliate yourself to be happy to others and not to you? Of course it is not, understand that it is not love is to destroy the little of you by giving the best to a person who does not feel the same, because if he did, he would not hurt you.

My friend: No, that is not me who loves me, he also promised to change.

 Me: But he also promised you love and he has not given it to you, he also promised to take care of you and makes you cry, he also promised to never hurt you, which is different from the rest and none of those promises he has given to fulfill. Do not fall into a circle of vice where you think that if you are not with that person "you will not be happy with anyone else" because it is a lie, understand that if you do not love yourself you will not do better than anyone else, that if you do not take care of your heart do not expect someone who does not show you what they promise to do so. 

 Me: Understand that you hurt yourself by following the side of someone unable to see the wonderful person you are, it is not because of the physical, it is beyond that, understand that you cannot stop being happy to satisfy others, understand that actions say everything but if you continue to believe that he "loves" you, I can tell you that you are attached to pain and do not want to face it. 

 Do not be with anyone out of loneliness, do not be with someone on a whim, do not be with someone who hurts you, do not continue to believe in meaningless empty words, do not keep turning your life around that person because it will be a vice and when that person is Go you will feel that your life is ending, do not look for love where you do not give it to yourself, do not close yourself to love because someone made you feel less and no, do not stop looking for your own happiness but not the false one where you think that everything is real and You only live a nightmare, look for the one that sees you for what you are and that means having a love: A real love.