look

Look you don't have to endure so much while trying to survive, look you don't have to pretend to be other people in order to stand out, look you don't have to fool yourself into thinking that you are happy where you are when you just want to leave and never come back. Look, you have one more goal, do not see it as something impossible, look at it as if you already had it, look, there is a triumph that awaits you, it may not be what you expect but it is something you dreamed of and had it on hold. Look at your mind is an essential part of you even though you forget to keep it healthy from all those things that harm you, look at the nights they do not have to be long while you decide whether to mourn the memories of the past. Look you are a jewel even if you think you are mud, look you are strong although sometimes you are about to leave everything, look at your current state, analyze if you could have reached where you are before, look at what you have endured for so long in the middle of your loneliness, look at what life knows how to return the good and the bad that you have done. Look, you worry so much about what hasn't happened and you want to control what will happen then. What about life's surprises? Do not yearn to find the answers to everything, just let destiny answer them. Look outside, many secretly admire you, look you have reasons to live even though you want to leave, look you have a family that although it is not perfect you have a place to live, look do not deny your status because there are many who do not even know what it is to eat on a plate . Look, it may not be as you planned or as you wanted before but of something I am sure you can leave aside your little value to try to lessen your pain, and let life and your decisions be the best, I am not saying that everything is perfect because Losing is that you win better, I am not saying to stop fighting with what is inside you, I am telling you to make it your best ally in critical moments to get the best out and not be sinking in pain. Look, take a good look at you, you're the best ...