Island

You do not have the right to enter it, you do not know the meaning of each of its landscapes, you do not have the imagination to discover its secrets, you do not have the heart to face danger, you do not give to see beyond what the sand represents In it, you do not know how to listen to the sea, the birds, the wind, the animals, much less the silence, you do not have the will to endure strong winter or dark times, you do not know how to defend yourself from danger and you do not know how to get the food you need. you need, that's why I tell you the reality: You are not ready to enter my island, where I seek happiness and not just another sailor, where my beauty is on the inside and not on the surface, where I don't want sailors in my sea alone with the intentions of "exploring" and not actually staying, where in less than a month they are leaving because it seems difficult to survive and they are not able to discover the valuable things that are in me.Do you want to enter? Do you want to know what is really in it? Are you sure you want to pass all the storms in my sea? Do you think to survive without wanting to discover the truths that exist in me? These and thousands of more questions I will ask you before trying, because I will always test if you really want to meet me or just want to explore for fun and if so, it is better that you do not do it, since I can be the island that lets you go without claiming anything. , but I can be the island that will take you out so that you will never harm it again.You choose how you want to face all my challenges if you want to see the treasures I have and be the person who conquers all my fears, that together we can complement each other and help you and that you help me too. I can be demanding, realistic and above all not let you die in the middle of your crises, but I will not be the island that you will easily rule, you will have to pass the tests before you succeed.