By force

It touches, it touches me by force to continue despite the fact that all the accumulated suffering that I have had to go through, because even if you do not believe everything, it is reflected in loneliness. By force I had to mature, by force I had to learn things that I didn't even know existed, now even my thoughts I have to learn to control, because by force I had to shut up what I loved just because there are always people who turn you off. You learn by force that life is not like books, nor novels, nor cartoons, much less like they told you when you were a child ... When you grow up you realize that you begin to suffer from depression, anxiety, distress, disappointments, rejections, emotional pain, wounds in the soul and in the heart, loneliness, sadness, abandonment and etc ... You have learned all this by force, because nobody prepares you for all that. By force you have to fight with what you love vs. with what people want, by force you take refuge in friendships than in your family, by force you seek love where they do not give it to you, all this and more you have done without realizing it that has been by force. That you have to face your reality and you think that nothing for which you have fought you are going to achieve. I tell you by force: Don't stop fighting.