Like the butterfly

We learn a bit about the butterfly: Before having wings it had to be a caterpillar, before flying it had to wait to have them and learn to do it, before having antennas it had to endure the whole process and try not to be eaten by other animals, that she had to endure the cold for 7-17 days to become one.What am I going with this? That although we all live different processes and different storms, we learn from her, that she bears all this alone with courage, even though she may die in the process of metamorphosis, she does not think: What if I die? What if I can't? What if? And etc ... We cannot simply stop for negative thoughts when something better awaits us, the butterfly continues on its way, it knows what role it plays in its life. Do you know what role you are going to play in your life?You are afraid of changes, of tomorrow to your future because you do no want to fail, but it is necessary to fail to learn more, you do not always win and that is the story of the caterpillar that has to be a butterfly one day but if it does not propose That goal will not achieve it, it is the same as us if we do not make an effort to what we want, we cannot have it, we cannot fly without falling first, we cannot be at the top when we do not have a process, we are all different and each one knows that struggles it has, but it is not an excuse for not fighting for what we want.As the butterfly we are that despite that long process one day it comes out and shows its colored wings its energies that it preserve and that without giving up could be what it dreamed of since a caterpillar, it could complete its mission and although many do not arrive, she fights with everything to achieve it .Let's be like the butterfly that, regardless of the risks, we dare to dream and carry it out regardless of what they say, what they think, much less stop for our thoughts.Do not break the promise to fight, do not forget that the butterfly before being one, was a caterpillar and had to learn to survive but I do not forget what was its main reason for living, it is not easy to do it but we learn to do it with time but the important thing. It is not fighting for one day to open our wings and fly high without excuses, even if we fall in the process, we must always remember that we dreamed of all that and that we will go further.