Higher

Do it! Go ahead, fly higher in search of your dreams and goals that all those are dreams with clear goals, do not desperately search for your future if you are not clear about your own present, do not continue with fear in trying so that later you are not denying, look for the You come out of your internal conflict in desperation to search your past for the solution of what has already happened.Take calm steps that if you run you may not learn anything along the way, make wise decisions those that make you happy and not harm, seek triumph in mistakes and limitations not when you have the prize won, learn from those people who have gone through their fears and have overcome them, stay away from those who want to sink you and see badly.Believe in yourself since you are the worst enemy you have, overcome so much thinking and so much "I'm not going to make it" don't limit yourself by not having a job because you don't have tools to fly higher.You have enough knowledge and maturity to achieve what you want, get support from yourself, cheer up and look for a way to succeed, do not stay without achieving something, look for your goal and your own rewards.Higher, you can not stay.Higher, you're about to reach it.Higher, your dreams are not stupid and crazy.

Saludos-MR