Blame & Faults

Looking at him as if I didn't hear what he just asked me,...how could he ask me that, he has me cuffed to a head board why would I want him. "I'm a very patient man Malaysia,and you do know I hate repeating myself but for you. I'll do it just this once. Do you want me?" "No, I do not, why would I? You have me cuffed to a head board, you kidnapped me, you chase me around the globe, you shoot at me, and  now your trying to seduce me. I don't know what kind of girls your into but I'm a woman, a lady at that so No, to answer your question I don't want y.." "Stop talking, you don't want me yet but you will." Picking both of her legs up and sitting them on my shoulders. "What are you doing?" "Shut up.." reaching up to unbutton the jeans she had on, her eyes staring at me wondering what's about to happen to her, I'm staring back into her eyes but with a smirk. "I'm about to bring your body bliss." Sliding her silk pink panties to the side I dived in tongue first. "Aha fuck, no T not this again, please." Ignoring her wishes for me to stop, I see every opportunity for me to show her what my tongue do. Speeding up the pace, I can feel her legs starting to shake uncontrollably. "Fuck,fuck,fuck T I'm finna.." picking my head up I smiled at her "what, T why'd you stop, I was just about to cum." I laughed as I got up off the bed on the way to brush my teeth, I winked at her before asking "Do you want me now?" "Frustration can make a lady crazy. Trust me I've seen it, all you have to do is answer me Malaysia and I'll make your frustration disappear." Walking out of the bathroom I stood in the door way waiting on her answer, it's really killing me on the inside because of how bad I want her, I desire to be her first but I won't take her Virginity without her permission. I need her to want me just as bad as I want her. "T, I do, I want you Okay, but I'm not ready for penetration." "How do you know?" " how do I know what?" "That your not ready for penetration, I can make you ready." Walking over to the bed, I saw how she closed her legs like she didn't want me to see her nude, as if I didn't just go down on her, I got on top of her making sure to put my mouth right beside her ear. "You haven't answered me, how do you know your not ready."