Chapter 22 (short)

Tied up, on my knees Looking my kidnapper in his eyes while I open my mouth wide. Just wide enough to fit his; black,thick,long wood in my mouth. Making sure Not to scrape my teeth against his wood. "Keep your eyes on me now Malaysia, I want you to see how much pleasure your about to give me." Grabbing the back of her neck with my right hand, slowly starting to flow with the motions of her head I could tell she wasn't to experienced with such a big wood ;as especially not one quit as big as big daddy. "Look at me." Slap "ahhh fuck.!" "I said look at me, you forgot about this whip." "That shit hurt T fuck." "It's suppose to hurt, your disobeying me, look up at me, while your sucking me, this is your punishment, your going to stay tied up til I'm done doing  everything I'm going to do to  you, this is just the beginning. I'm going to break you Malaysia, NOW OPEN YOUR MOUTH!" I know when I'm defeated with no hesitation I opened my mouth wide so he could replace his penis in side. "Ahhhh shhhhit, just like that, I wanna feel the back of your throat." Slurp, ahh, ahh, gag, "damn, are you trying to kill me I couldn't breathe just then." Whipping the tears coming from my eyes not tears from crying but choking. "Get on the bed, but don't take those eyes off of me." Slowly making my way to the top of the bed from the floor while keeping my eyes on him. Which was something that was more then easy to do considering the monster he calls a dick was at full attention and I was not ready to salute or greet him for that matter. "You got him hard, now he's your responsibility. What you gone do about this?" "Umm what do you want me too do?" "hmm, you sure, you want to know what I want you to do, because this isn't a debate once I say what I want, you do it." Feeling the nerves kick in, I became speechless on what to say but I know one thing though I couldn't take my eyes off of him. "You didn't hear me, what you gone do about this?" I teased swing my Johnson up, down and side to side. I stepped right in front of her with her eyes glued to me, I guess she's getting the memo, but her mouth started to water as if I became her fantasy. With her eyes still on me I placed my mouth right above hers and asked "Do you want me?".