chapter 2

Please over look my mistakes.

Laying down on Meg's couch, I tired my hardest to get comfortable, but I just couldn't seem to find that spot to put myself to sleep. I rolled over on the couch, I heard a sudden crash sound, like glass was braking out of the Window,.😞😓, I sat up and scanned the room with my eye balls on high alert. I sighed deeply, in relieve that no-one was there, I laid back down. Just over a min and a half later, I felt the cold metal object on my Temple, "before you scream, and try to put up a fuss, I want you to know that you chose the hard way, you chose to run, and if you choose to scream, and your cousin comes down here, that means you chose for her to die, do you understand that?" I let some tears fall do to the fact. That I was indeed scared, and wanted to scream for my cousins help. But I didn't want her to be in harm's way. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!!" he whispered yelled, which frightened me even more. I shook my head yes,. He kept the gun to my head, as he lead me out of my cousins house,. "Get in." I was really contemplating about getting into this car, but I knew if i ran he was either going to shoot me or find me again, so against my better judgement i got in. I stayed quite, the intire ride. We pulled up to a large oversized house, it was gated and i was hesitant, to get out of his car, "get out now!, Malaysia." I got out because the bass in his voice increased. We walked up to the cherry wood dungeon looking doors, he scanned the plam of his hand and the doors opened.  We walked down this tunnel hallway, he pulled out a key for the next door, he opened the door for me "ladies first." He said with a weird smile on his face, like to convince me that he wasn't crazy for kidnapping me. " thanks." was all I said back before I walked though the door, soon as I walked though, I smelled soul food, like somebody's grandmother had been cooking for thanksgiving. I looked around it was a very big house, why? is all I could think, why is his house so big. "I'll show you to you're room."  I followed behind him, as we walked up the stairs, were I saw many rooms on each hall, I asked no questions. He lead me to a room at the end of hall 3, "hall three, does that mean we're up three story's?" "That's exactly what it means, I put you up here so you'll think twice about jumping out of the Window on me, this room has everything that I think you need, a bed,  dresser, closet, tv, bathroom, that's it that's all you get, now take a shower and go to sleep, breakfast in the morning, after breakfast, bussiness." He said after he shut my door. I took a 15 min shower, I had nobody's clothes, so I just laid down and closed my now heavy eyes. "I gotta find a way to pay off my father's debt." I Said to my self.