chapter 7

I walked super slow just to tease him, making sure that with every step my ass moved from side to side. "Keep playing with me and I'm going to let you have it." Was all I heard coming from the living room I went though the kitchen, pass the smoke room, down the hall from the 2nd bathroom and made a right into this long hallway and at the end of it was this big beautiful bedroom, with a king size bed ouuuuuu😍😗 I'm going to sleep good tonight, I thought to myself, before being rudely interrupted, "here ya food, bed look good don't it? You can get in. Just strip down to your under clothes. Cause that's how we sleeping in this." I thought before I spoke, maybe I could use his liking me to my advantage."Your real demanding, T." I stared at him with my not backing down face. "You want my clothes off, you take them off." He Looked at me, I guess trying to figure out my motives, he walked slowly still looking at me with desire to do what I had pretty much gave him permission to do. He grabbed me by my neck. "I don't need your permission, your trying to out think me, stop because you'll never be a head, if I want to take you and undress you myself I would just do that, like this." He said before ripping my shirt off. Relieving my bra to his naked eye. "You wasn't expecting that, were you?" "No but" "but what this is what you wanted, there are no buts." "I was just going to stay, but what about my pants.😏😋" He pushed me somewhat up set that i had stumped him with his words. Then he ripped off my pants. "Happy, Now come lay down." I grabbed my plate and sweet tea and got in bed, I ate like I hadn't ate in days which I haven't, hadn't ate since the day before the night this nigga kidnapped my ass. " Malaysia slow down damn, you gone choke your self it ain't going nowhere baby." "For one im not your baby." I thought to myself not daring to say that shit to him directly. Now full of food I got up to throw my plate in the trash, not caring if he was staring at my ass or not, which I knew he was. I made my way to the kitchen, I thought about making a run for it. But it wouldn't do me any good, instead I'm gonna fake it til I make it. I walked back in the room, and instead of laying down, I straddled him, sitting right on top of his dick while pulling his hands so they were touching my cheeks. "You said you would rub them they hurt on a count of you so get to massaging." "Before I rub anything, is this an order, or a plead?" I wanted so badly to say order but my mouth knew better "plead".