chapter 10 "short"

"Why, did you move my pussy?." He said in an angry, and unpleasant tone. "Malaysia, you have all of 5sec. To come put that pussy back in my face or it's punishment territory we go, it's up to you." I was so scared because in my head, I'm thinking his the type of nigga my cousins was talking about who's gone take my soul, and i didn't want my soul took, but I didn't want to be punished, so I made my way back on to the bed, he grabbed me by my waist and dived in Adding more and more of his saliva to the tip of his tongue, "this is what they call sloppy toppy." He said while just focusing mainly on my clit, he started back with the circles, "ouuu, T not this again, ahhh fuck." Ignoring my plead,  He switched, to a up and down motion, while still adding more spit to the equation. "Fuck!! T that's it, that's enough, I'm finna, ouuuuu, stop my legs, you just want me to, ahhh fuck I'm cumin." "Ouu Malaysia you just don't know, that pussy get wet, damn I couldn't help my self." I looked at him "I'm finna go take at shower." I said standing there stunned "Me too come on we gone take one together and then  we gone go handle some bussiness." I Looked at him, but asked no questions, he just grabbed some clothes laid them on the bed while I was still just standing there looking at him wondering what he has up his sleeve. "He looked over at me, what is it Malaysia?" "Nothing it's just that you want to take a shower together and I haven't even let none of my ex's or immediate family see my body." I said shyly. "Malaysia I just ate your pussy, I'm already in lust with your body, I was in lust with your body ever since your father showed me that picture of you." He said while slowly walking over to me, he put my arms around his back, and put his arms around mine to undo my bra, he looked down at my panties. "Slide out of them." He pull them down for me as I stepped out of them, he scanned over my body, licking his lips and growling, hunger for sexual active. "Mine." He said well smacking my ass. "Now come get your ass in the shower, before I place you in the shower." I slowly walked legs still kind of wobbly acting from all the shaking he had me doing. I stepped in and he got in right behind me, placing his big, hard, long, juicy dick top of my ass. "I just want you see what you gone have to endure, because once I get in I'm going to make you take it all." He whispered the last part in my ear, on the outside I was acting clam, but on the inside I was scared for my life.