Chapter 18

I drove this car as if I was playing a role in one of the fast and furious movies. Just to make sure I wasn't being followed I'd hate to  think I've escaped him just for him to follow me and get me, I said to myself "he's not taking me alive." "Find out WHERE THE FUCK SHES GOING NOW, IF SHE THINK SHE CAN GET AWAY FROM ME THAT EASILY SHES FUCKING WRONG." "We on it boss." "IM GOING TO MAKE HER PAY, FOR EMBARRASSING ME, WHO TF DO SHE THINK SHE IS?, "WHO THE FUCK DOES SHE THINK I AM! , SHE THINKS IMA PUSSY OR SOMETHING LIKE I WONT BREAK HER FUCKING NECK!" "Nawl Boss clam down we already have a trace on the car and we're tracking her now." "Good, nice work where the fuck does she think she's going." "I don't know boss but she's moving fast, she's putting a lot of distance between us in little time, we gone need something faster then this van or we'll never catch her." "FUCK IT LETS GO TO THE BEST AUTO SHOP IN THE DR, IM NOT LOSING HER." "Ive been driving for miles and I don't see anybody following me I feel like I've ditched them I hope anyway, I bet T didn't see that coming, I let a devilish smile creep up on my face knowing, that I made him flaming mad. just made me feel so liberated, like I had bulled a bully, but I knew it wasn't over yet I know he wants me and I know he'll stop at nothing till he has me, but i refuse to give him me or any part of me." "She knows ima find her she knows I'm not gonna stop at nothing." I through the duffel bag filled with 99,000 on the desk. "Listen I don't need to test drive it just drive it out so I can drive off." "Right away sir." He jumped outta his seat to bring me my secret weapon the only thing that's finna help me get Malaysia. "Malaysia you are going to submit to me." "I drove 4 hours just to pull up at this little hotel but it seemed really high class. "Hello." I said to the lady at the desk "hey ma'am how may I help you?" " I would love a private room if you have one." "Yes ma'am we do, there is actually only one left." "I'll take it, and one more thing." "Yess ma'am." "If anyone and I do mean anyone comes looking for me or asking for me, please do anything in your power to inform me that they are here without letting them know that your informing me, can you do that for me please?" "Yess ma'am." "Thank you, you have a goodnight." "You too here's your key." "Thanks." I walked as if I wasn't tired, as if a crazy ass nigga wasn't after me, as if I didn't need sleep. I finally made it too my room and flopped on the bed. "Okay T See you when I see you but hopefully I won't see you." I said before I passed out.