Chapter 4: The Sibling's Rescue Mission

~Two years later~

Nezha flew down as the top of his spear changed, the Queen of the skeletons who was holding a hostage looked up before she got burned by Nezha's spear and the village was destroyed half of it. 

"Total piece of cake." Nezha said before he threw the spear and laid himself on the silk, the spear stood upright.

"No, no, no. Way too impulsive." Taiyi mumbled before he used the brush to brush off the village that he created. Taiyi walked out with Li Jing and his pig, Nezha jumped down as the silk got around him. 

"Show him, go on." Taiyi gestured to the pig, it plucked the grass to poke its nose, and then, it sneezed with the snots. Nezha closed his eyes before he opened them to see the whole village and himself.

Taiyi twitched its nose as the vision retraced. "Stop there." Taiyi pressed the nose for a pause before he pressed it to play. 

The skeleton was chasing a man before Nezha threw the fireball at the skeleton but the man got hit by it too.

"See here?" 

The screen changed when the villagers were escaping on the bridge with the skeletons chasing them. Nezha used silk to destroy the bridge, making the skeleton and also the people with it. 

"And here too."

The people ran up the stairs as the skeletons followed them. Nezha landed not far before he threw the spear, blowing them up.

"Look at that. You harmed all those innocent civilians, just to destroy a couple of skeletons!" Taiyi scolded as Nezha twirled the spear up high. 

"Yeah, they're not even real though. What's the big deal?"

"Compared to you and (Y/N), she gets the people killed zero and does not burn the villages down." Nezha scoffed at Taiyi's words. He knew how you were good at protecting the people while he was just destroying things. 

"If you can't do the right thing in training, how can we trust you in the real world? Your Grace, take away his Chaotic Silk and spear. Until he learns self-control, he's banned from such powerful weapons." Taiyi reached his hand out as Nezha glanced at him. 

"But how can Sis doesn't get banned?" Nezha complained to his father.

"It's because she learned that already and she passed the test."

"Fine, so take it back. See if I care!" He then quickly stuffed the spear and the silk inside his pants. "I've learned all your Immortal Magic, so I can go kick demon butt like (Y/N) does!"

"No way. In fact, from now on your only focus will be meditation, not fighting." He gestured to the ground as Taiyi frowned. 

"What? You wanted me to learn how to fight monsters. Well, I did that!" He kicked the rock in furious as he turned away. "Oh, why can you let Sis out of here but I can't?!"

"You're not leaving here 'til I say so!" Li Jing raised his voice. 

Nezha stared at him for a moment before he scoffed, "Yeah, whatever. I'd like to see you try and stop me." He twirled the brush to create the portal. 

Taiyi gasped as the brush was gone from his pants. "Huh, how'd he get that?"

"Nezha!" Li Jing shouted as he tried to catch his son but he leaped to the portal. 

"Don't worry, I got this! They're gonna love me!" Nezha shouted back as Li Jing and Taiyi looked with worry. 

The brush got dropped near the painting as Nezha rushed to find you who was already out of the painting.