Chapter 9: Final Battle

As the people were trying to escape, Li Jing went straight to Aobing with the sword. "STOP!" He swang the sword on Aobing's side but the dragon's scale had shielded the attack and sent him away. 

Lady Yin then stabbed Aobing with her sword but the armor shielded and blew her away as Li Jing caught her by her waist in time.

"That's strong armor."

"Aim for the head!" Li Jing said before they both went and aimed the tip at Aobing's head but he quickly caught their swords before using the magic to freeze both of them alive.

"Mother, Father!" He heard your voice scream out before he noticed you in the air with the spear and the red silk around you. You threw the spear towards him as he flicked it away but he then noticed you behind as you slammed your sword at him. He shielded it with his sleeves and grabbed your wrists, you both grunted with a frown. 

Aobing suddenly noticed the fire from afar but you didn't because it was behind you. Aobing grabbed your arm and threw you over his shoulders before he created the ice wall as the fire destroyed it.

You shielded your eyes from the heat before you noticed that the heat had melted the ice on your parents. You looked at the fire before you smiled widely because it was Nezha. The spear went towards his hand as the silk slipped off you and went to him instead.

"Aobing?" Nezha breathed out as he saw Aobing in front of him. You stood up before you looked behind to see Taiyi fighting with Shen. 

"Don't waste your breath!"

"Shen Gonggong? What are you doing here?" asked Nezha as he mistook the name. 

"It's SHEN GONGBAO!" He yelled as he sent Taiyi to the ground. 

Taiyi quickly explained the situation to him. "Shen Gongbao was the one who stole the Spirit Pearl and put it in Aobing. He wants to bury Chentang Pass and everyone in it!" 

The pieces of ice had fallen down, the people screamed as they tried to avoid the ice.

"Stop!" Nezha jumped up as he threw the spear, and Aobing dodged it by moving to the side. Nezha twirled himself around the spear and swang the spear as you joined the fight. Aobing used his hand to push you away before he kicked Nezha with his feet, you quickly caught Nezha as he stumbled a bit.

You looked at Aobing as his hammers flew to his hands, he then swung the hammer as the water went towards you guys, Nezha spanned the spear to burn them off as you shielded your eyes from the stream. 

"Your power is limited by that loop. You've no chance." Aobing said. 

"I'll kick your butt! Hoop or no Hoop!" Nezha yelled as you both attacked Aobing. Aobing blocked both Nezha's spear and your sword as you both dodged Aobing's hammer. Nezha pressed the button as the fire came out from the spear but Aobing dodged it.

Nezha jumped up high and slammed the spear as Aobing blocked it with his hammers. "Don't do this!" He flicked him away before he dodged your strike and your attacks. He kicked you on your sides, sending you to the stream. 

"Sis!" Nezha cried out before he dodged Aobing. 

"Too slow!" He yelled as he blinded himself in the stream.

"Fine. Then I'll ice you out!" Aobing slammed his hammers together as he sent the chill magic to where Nezha and you had disappeared. 

"S-Stop, my apprentice!" Aobing stopped immediately as he saw Shen shielding himself from Aobing's ice. 

Aobing dropped the weapons, kneeled, and saluted to apologize. "I'm sorry, Master!"

Shen gasped as he pointed behind Aobing. "It's (Y/N)!"