4.

With the start of the shooting, both Kara and Mike became busy but as the days pass by, they also become closer. From practicing dialogues together, reviewing their script, eating breakfast, lunch, dinner on set together (mostly with the staff and other actors), shooting their scenes.

The filming of the first five episodes was made with ease because of the professionalism that every actor and staff has shown. It's just the first few weeks–nearly a month yet they've done a lot of progress already.

One day, during the filming of the sixth episode, Jonn held an emergency meeting. All of them gathered–the staff and the two main stars of the show.

Jonn sighed as he stood from his seat. "First of all, I wanna applaud everyone for the good job on the first month–not yet but we're near there. All of you has shown your passion on your jobs," he nodded at everyone with a smile plastered on his face. "It's so fortunate to be working with every one of you. Although we have one problem right now. We need two characters; a couple. I am thinking of holding a audition for the said roles but do you guys have any suggestions to easily cast?"

"I don't know any couple but I know someone who can fit into our cast," Kara said. "Nia Nal. She's my friend and I know she can do any roles."

Before Jonn can reply, one staff suddenly said, "isn't that the trans actress?"

Kara gave her a look. "Yes, she is. And she's my friend."

"Okay, I'll contact Ms. Nal if she wants to take the role; we can't lose time so if you know an actor that can be paired with her, just tell me." Jonn said with a small nod.

"I have a friend who I think can do the role," Mike said. "Querl Dox? Heard of him? He's actually a writer but he did one movie so he's thinking of pursuing the job."

Jonn nodded. "I will run some screen tests and let them read the lines to see if it'll work. Thank you, everyone. Let's get back to work."

---

The filming went on and soon, Nia Nal and Querl Dox who also now have a 'screen name' that's made by Kara–'Brainy' because apparently he has a huge head and "if you have a huge head, you probably have a huge brain," Kara once said while they were waiting for their scene. Everyone is having a great time–even with a lot of tired days.

After a month and a half of filming and 8 episodes filmed, they finally announced that there will be a show that will be aired starring Kara Danvers and Mike Matthews. The internet and the fans got excited and begged for more teasers other than the fact that there will be a show.

Kara is well-known for keeping her fans sane whenever she has a new project in the making. So, she posted a photo of him and Mike smiling together. She was wearing a red dress while Mike was wearing a black suit in the photo.

@karadanvers: i gotta say, @mikematthews, you're cool.

But unlike before, her post made her fans more excited.

"I think you just broke the internet," Mike suddenly said as he entered Kara's trailer while holding his phone.

Kara chuckled and adjusted her sitting position. "I thought I'd make them relax by posting the photo. It worked before."

"Well, I think we made that kind of impression where they can't get over us." Mike said and laughed.

There was a moment of silence. They suddenly found the floor of Kara's trailer interesting that they stared at it for so long.

Mike, still staring at the floor, broke the silence. "Few weeks from now, interviews. Right?" He looked up and saw Kara staring at him.

"Yeah, I guess," Kara said softly. "Are you worried?"